@IDONTKNOWREAL @Miss_Moonlight @Briana_M @luciaricci
Hi everyone! Excited to see your interest in the contest and your willingness to spread the word! However, we’d like to clarify very important things that you’ve spread as false information!
- This is a novel writing (prose) short story contest based on prompts.
- The contest is open to all authors, small or big, not closed to only Episode writers but other writers from other platforms.
- The contest is hosted by The Epy Awards Episode community organization and NOT the official Episode staff. Link to our official website here: https://www.theepyawards.com
- The short story must be within 900 (min) to 4000 (max) words.
- The deadline is this coming November 2018, not next August.
@Briana_M If you have any questions, please take a look at the spreadsheet found in the link. There are multiple tabs to look at that you might have missed out on. Google Docs is not necessary, but the format of WORD DOCUMENT (.docx) is required. Google Docs is just an example of a resource you can use if you do not have the Word Document program in your laptop/pc.
We really appreciate you spreading the word but please do make sure the information you provide is correct, otherwise there will be a lot of confusion for entrants trying to join the contest! Again, we recommend that you be part of the team to help share the word, or simply direct others to our Instagram page @theepyawards or website.
To end it off, we have an official Epy Shorts thread on the forums: Enter The Epy Shorts 2018!
Best of luck if you are entering! <3
S. R. Grae
Head of Epy Awards