EpyXMagic Group IG Account Openings 🦄 ✨

My IG is @cami_epy

hey! i’d love to sign for up for the profile pics section! :heart:

1 Like

my instagram is
@miliberkeley
i don’t have any edits on hand but you can find them on there.
i’m available to do one edit every week!

1 Like

Bump :cupid:

3 Likes

Bump!! :bow_and_arrow:

Bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

Reminder in case :blob_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

@DazzledSnowFlake Would you be interested in doing writing tips? :nerd_face:

Thank you for expressing interest in this <3 May you share an example review @Zagical ? :heart:

3 Likes

I would like to join as a story reviewer. I don’t have any experience, but I would be wiling to put hard work in if I make it.

That would be great but right now I’m kinda busy, can I join a little bit later if that’s okay?

@Zagical unfortunately there is no room in the story recommendation section however you expressed interest in being a story reviewer (reviewing and recommending isn’t the same thing). Do you have a sample review you’d like to share? :heart: :smile: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

So you don’t want to be a story reviewer anymore? :thinking:

1 Like

OK Zagical, you are confusing me a lot, you applied for story reviewer and are now changing your mind, I’m not sure why but my group and I are trying to put people into a list, so it makes a bit harder for me, I’m a bit confused, could you re-state all positions you’re interested in one more time so that why I’m sure because you are the first person to say you want something and then back away from the position without letting me know why (why don’t you want to be a story reviewer anymore) :sweat:

3 Likes

Are you saying you that created these backgrounds? Because that’s a lie.

3 Likes

@Zagical Would you still be interested in joining us at epyxmagic? Also would you be able to show backgrounds that you created and that didn’t come from the internet (taking images from the internet and claiming you’re the creator is not a good thing to do) :heart:

2 Likes

Did people get finalized already? Will we get an official announcement?

No, not yet. We’re still looking through everyone that applied, but we’ll announce it once we have. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

Guys u dont gotta be rude, if she did take
Them off the internet, mabye she rlly wanted to be in the group! No need to get mad! We are all bassically the same, so yea, also she probably doesnt need like 3 or 4 ppl saying that. But i kindly thank the author for not being like miss frizzle
Booty over here, anyway, first post, and Be kind at all times!

1 Like

Bump! :penguin:

1 Like