Epyxmagic is looking for story reviewers! Join our team 💜

I’ve noticed that a lot of people have been posting that they’re interested in doing story reviews or who have been forming story review groups lately so I just wanted to let everyone know that @epyxmagic is currently looking for reviewers! We base each review off of directing, plot development, character development, grammar, and diversity. Each section is marked out of 10 to give the author a final score out of 50. If you’d like to see an example, head over to our Instagram page!

Our team is so welcoming and fun and we would love to have you. Everyone works at their own pace (if you could complete one review every week or two at least it would be excellent and we are very understanding) and we don’t want anyone to get overwhelmed so you will only have up to 3 requests at a time.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or one of our admins @amberose or @LiyahxWrites (@JemU776 is also an admin but she is currently without internet). We look forward to hearing from you!

6 Likes

Good morning (depending on where you live, of course).
I have read your post thoroughly and would love to see if I’m qualified for a spot in the team.
Where do I fill out a form for the spot?

1 Like

I will PM you!:blush:

1 Like

May I join? Do I qualify?

1 Like

Do you have Instagram? :blush:

1 Like

No, is that required?

1 Like

It isn’t but we just made an IG chat for potential new hires so I was going to add you if you had it :blush: Would you be willing to make one?

1 Like

I don’t like signing up for social media, can we do it on the forums? :smiley:

Actually we are going to make a forums chat! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.