Equality will never come

I’m honestly sick and tired of people telling me “hey , that’s not fair ! You’re not treating him/her properly !” Then what is the proper way to treat them !? I’ve been scolded at ever since nursery to treat everyone equally …

even if they attacked me ?

even if they insulted me because of the game I was playing ?

even if they’re faking and actually just trying to use me!?

But growing up in the world , I hear it a lot more …so I am going to tell you my opinion and reasons on why I believe equality will never come

You people (or creatures, or flowers)
Can share your thoughts on this too and give me a different side to this incredibly hard thing to achieve .

First off, in the past we have never had equality . Maybe there were a few close occasions where we peaked and given others the same rights just as those people . Perhaps in the early stages of our species we treated everyone with the same amount of respect but … For this to link with the point I’m making , I had to deep in further of this one word : equality

Equality means a lot of things , but the main definition this community is attempting to achieve is where we treat everyone the same … To be honest , if you think of it in some ways we’ve already achieved it. Like how anyone who commits a crime gets sent to court which works well in this world . But for us to fully treat everyone the same , we have to have the same thoughts, standards , expectations for everyone which is impossible because we are all different . We all have different assumptions of one and another ,we all are different . You can’t group up 8. Something billion people and Make a single assumption for all of them . Because if one person does something wrong, the rest of the 8. Something billion people get blamed for it too. Also some people matter more to us than others like family and friends and you’d probably prefer to go on vacation with them than a random person you’ve never met before (although that would be cool and scary at the same time).
I
I’ve seem to lost a few points I was going to make so I’ll end here .

Peace :v:

7 Likes

I don’t think we’ll ever be equal, either, and I don’t think a lot of people truly want what is literal equality. I definitely don’t want equality. Never have. I want fairness. I want to treat everyone per individual. Treat people how they need and how they want to be treated. Not everyone wants to be treated like I do, not everyone wants to be treated like you do.

How you treat people depends on person to person. shrugs No two people are the same, even if they are of the same or similar group. No brother and brother are the same, even if they have the exact same DNA ^.- That’s pretty impressive ^^

So we shouldn’t treat people like we’re all equals (maybe at first when you know nothing about a person, sure…) but we should treat people like we’re all people, all different from each other, and there’s nothing wrong with that ^^ (usually LOL)

<3 <3 Love you, Rossella <3 <3

6 Likes

I…dont get ur “logic” explain

1 Like

Maybe not Equality but equity. Either way, both can still happen. “Ye have little faith.”

2 Likes

@Toxic.Dreams

2 Likes

hello tea children

1 Like

JSJSHWVWHWIWGWVWBDJEH (me trying to find where the frick I got everything I wrote from :sweat_smile:)

Well, I am sure I will explain once I get my brain back because right now I’m sipping my tea and eating meh Skittles watching YouTube … So i 'll explain to you… Next year maybe ? :joy: I’m kidding probs tomorrow , my brain is on holiday right now

5 Likes

I don’t think we should be all equal.

Like we love our parents? We treat them well (well some of us do) but you don’t treat a friend the same. But that’s how it is. I mean - yeah when you go to court we shouldn’t be treated the same, but we aren’t at court. We get judged on what we’ve done, and get punished. It’s best not to treat everyone the same and equally. You wouldn’t treat a drug dealer like you treat your best friend. Same with your lover, you’d treat them better than a friend. But, teachers at our school shouldn’t have favorites. That’s one thing, for sure. But if they treated us all like favorites then of course it’s fine.

sips tea

4 Likes

:coffee:

3 Likes

my point exactly

2 Likes

…no ones saying treat ppl u just met like family and stealing is a whole diffrent issue of eqaulity(legal system junk)
Just treat people with some humanity not hard

3 Likes

Our legal system is how it should be. For say, a 25 year old guy shot a woman and her baby. He goes to court and gets judged on what he has done and then gets punished based on the level and degree of crime. Now, a 24 year old steals from a shop and drop kicks a worker. He gets judged and punished, but since what the second guy did wasn’t as bad as the 25 yr guy they should have an equalled sentence.

——————————————————————————
It’s like saying bob killed a child, and gets sentenced for life.

The next one, Rick, stole a necklace and gets sentenced for life.

That’s not right. Stealing a necklace? You shouldn’t be sentenced for life. But taking a life is a whole new story. You’re not just gonna let a murderer stay in jail for 6 months like a theif would.

3 Likes

I agree with you :100:%

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s what she meant. I think she meant treat everyone with fairness. She’s not saying all crimes should have the same punishment. Like, if I a black women were to commit the same crime as a white man, let’s say shot someone, I would get the worst punishment and might suffer 2 years while the white guy would be on probation or something. We should have both gotten an equal punishment. If we would have committed different crimes, it matters by it. When POC commit crimes, they have it worse than when a non-POC does it. It’s not fair. That’s what she meant. Fairness at some degrees. :ghost:

3 Likes

Did you just fabricate those scenarios?
Either way im talkin about treating people eqaul in terms of having a “heart” (for lack of better phrase) not being rude and such
Justice system is a whole nother thing dont wanna argue that

2 Likes

You are correct

2 Likes

Also, like I have stated, everyone should be treated with fairness at some degrees. It matters by the individuals state of mind and how they react to others. A devilish person should not be tolerated the same s a kind person for their evil acts and bigotry. Yes, they should be treated as a person and deserves some respect but should not be able to continue their ways. Acknowledge what they have done and don’t put the “okay” on them until they change their ways. It matters by the situation and condition. :ghost:

2 Likes

I don’t agree. sentencing for crimes are fair towards different races and They aren’t gonna give another person for the same crime just because of your race. Different places have different laws and time you get for the crime. You wouldn’t more time in prison because of your race since no race is superior to another and I know you say “This happened because I’m black” and stuff like that But i’m sure it’s not.
giphy

5 Likes

Well alright then. :ghost:

4 Likes

Ok…cool…stay informed

4 Likes