Erroe in scrip idky

@MIRIAM is walk_neutral_backward_loop AND NIKKITA is walk_neutral_backward_loop AND IRINA is walk_neutral_backward_loop AND IRINA walks to spot 0.701 14 150 in zone 1 in 1 AND NIKKITA walks to spot 0.701 61 150 in zone 1 in 1.4 AND MIRIAM walks to spot 0.701 95 150 in zone 1 in 1.5 AND LARISA walks to spot 0.701 153 150 in zone 1 in 1.4 AND does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop

()))_____(the error started when i put larisa to walk to the spot while walking backwards how can i make her do it in the same time

I don’t think
1.4 , 1.5 is a code for the portal

You have no character name between AND and does.

1 Like

You forgot to mention the character’s name :slight_smile:

It should be: AND LARISA does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop

They are. You can also use decimals in placement coordinates. :relaxed:

3 Likes

ok i did it but seems like the charcters arent walking bacwards!

Oh, you want them to walk backwards?
You’ll just have to have:
@CHARACTER walks to spot s x y in zone # in s AND CHARACTER does it while animation AND CHARACTER faces left/right THEN CHARACTER starts animation AND CHARACTER faces left/right

If the spot the character is walking to is on the right of the screen, then you’ll code them to face left and vice versa, for the backward animation, you might need to code them facing right - I’m not sure but you can test it out with either facing way and see what works for your scene. The “starts” commands allows them to perform an animation after walking without that awkward idle moment.

For all of your characters:
@MIRIAM walks to spot s x y in zone 1 in s AND MIRIAM does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop AND MIRIAM faces left/right AND NIKKITA walks to spot s x y in zone 1 in s AND NIKKITA does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop AND NIKKITA faces left/right AND IRINA walks to spot s x y in zone 1 in s AND IRINA does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop AND IRINA faces left/right AND LARISA walks to spot s x y in zone 1 in s AND LARISA does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop AND LARISA faces left/right

You can substitute your scene details into that code if you like, such as your spotting coordinates and seconds. You can try changing all of the “left/right”s to “left” if you want and see if that gives you the outcome you want, if not, then try changing all of them to “right”s. I hope that makes sense…

If you want them all to do it in the same amount of time, then you would have all of “in (the number of seconds)” the same for each character instead of differing timings like you have here:

For example: change them all to 1 if you want them all to walk for 1 second, or change them all to 1.5 if you want them all to walk for 1.5 seconds.

ooooo ok hold up im am really confused lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.