Error: Assertion failed: unidentified

I keep getting this error code on the writer portal. "Error: Assertion failed: unidentified"
I’ve submitted 2 tickets already and followed up, however, no one has gotten back to me. It’s very frustrating because I can’t spot or preview any of my stories.
Anyone have this issue before and can help out with what to do?
This is the error code that I get after previewing and a few lines in this happens and it completely freeze. Nothing will move after this. I’m so frustrated with this. It happens with all my stories, so I know it’s not just this particular story. Any ideas on what I could do?

2 Likes

When you’re submitting a ticket, you would just submit one, not two.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link!
I submitted a ticket and someone answered me a day or so later. I then gave them the info they asked for and a few days went by, so I followed up with her again and I never received a response from her so I therefore, submitted another ticket to see if someone can help. However, so far I still haven’t received any emails. That’s the only reason I submitted 2 tickets.

1 Like

Just be patient & careful when it comes to submitting a ticket:

&

Also, remember to check your junk mail. I found a message from Episode in there.

And in the meantime, can try a different browser or test using the app. Or just wait, it’s a problem that will go away on its own.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’m going to try to clear my browser and anything else I can in the meantime. Thank you for the help :blush:

3 Likes

Just a quick update, incase anyone is experiencing this issue.
I erased my all history on my browser, restarted my computer, logged back in to episode interactive and voila! It worked, I think I just needed to do this so my computer can catch up with the most recent episode update :grin: :blush:
Hope my experience helps someone out :smile:

1 Like