Error in writer portal

Hi guys,
Is there anyone else who ever had this problem? This isn’t the regular homepage and I can’t are or write my own stories! Help!

IMG_20180511_211041_394|500x500

IMG_20180511_131520_605|500x500

1 Like

I can’t see the images, sorry :grimacing: I can try to help if I can see them though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, do you mean something like these pictures??
I have the same problem, I asked around and no one has a answer about this.

1 Like

What the hell? I’ve never even heard of this happening until now! I’m not sure what you can do about it. but I suggest submitting a ticket so episode can help you :slightly_smiling_face:

How do you submit a ticket?

I’m having the same issue on my phone but it works fine on my computer.

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Submit a ticket here

I’m having the exact same problem.

This is so annoying!

I am having the same problem and I can’t find a solution.

I’ve had the exact problem and I have no idea how to fix it, BUT when I went on a different web provider (life firefox) it went back to normal, so if you are using Google Chrome I think the problem is getting caused there.

1 Like

I’ve seen this before on my phone but it still works for me

:slight_smile: I’m glad you guys are talking about this, I did submit a ticket and they sent this

"Thanks for writing in. This is a known issue that can occur when signing in with Google. Sometimes Google will automatically sign you in with the main Google account you logged in to for Gmail, etc. To fix this issue, please sign out of all Google accounts, and then try signing in to Writer’s Portal. This should prompt you to sign in to a Google account of your choice.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!

Thanks for playing, and have a wonderful day!"

I have the exact same issue on my Mac but on my phone I can see my stories, wth.

It worked, thank you! But would it happen again if I add all my google accounts back again? All I did was remove them. (Sorry for my bad English)

I had the EXACT same problem!! I thought it was just me. But it works for me now

how do i delete all my google accounts from my computer?

Well for me I cleared my history and make sure I log out of my accounts before signing into portal to write. Not sure if this helped you, Your english isn’t bad don’t worry :slight_smile:

I logged out of my accounts and cleared my whole history, so the passwords and the account names won’t show when I try to log in, you know like a clean slate, not sure if that makes sense…Then I tried logging into portal and it worked for me.