Error Loading Episode - Server Issue

This error has happened to me so many times! Over a bunch of different stories and it’s so annoying! It happened to me over a variety of different stories such as Paper Planes, Passion Project, Dearly Betrothed, Max and Robin and soooooo many more! I know a few people who have been getting this error as well. I tried refreshing, restarting stories checking my internet but nothing works!

2 Likes

yeah, its happened to me too

1 Like

so aNnOyiNg!!!

1 Like

You could try to log out and log in again but be sure to have your password noted somewhere (this password is different from your email’s just go to
-> settings
-> restore using username and password (write down the username and passoword that appears there)
Hope that helps let me know! :smile:

1 Like

I tried but sadly it didn’t work. Thanks for your help anyways!

1 Like

Bumpp

Happened to me too!!! There are stories I didn’t read, others that I’m in the middle of the plot and I CANT PLAY THEM. Its so frustrating. I filled lots of tickets but they weren’t helpful.

3 Likes

I have a problem close to yours my app wont open on wifi connection

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s the wifi.
Bump

I sent in a ticket and they told me they cant do anything about it because the problem is with my wifi:( I’ve been using the app for 4 years with the same wifi the whole time but then suddenly when they released horses it stopped working for me😔 I havent been able to use episode for 2 months now, is yours working now?

1 Like

No, it’s still not :triumph:
I’ve sent like 4 support tickets and they keep on saying the same thing, it’s probably a problem with the wifi.

1 Like

its so annoying too:( its not like i can switch wifis cause my parents wont agree to that especially with this whole pandemic going on😔

1 Like