Error Loading Episode?

Hi, I have been wanting to continue reading chpt 6 Living a Dream by MYSTIQUE on Episode. But when I click on to it, it has this error pop up:

Error Loading Episode
Our server might be experiencing a temporary issue and the download didn’t complete. Please check your internet connection and try again in a bit.

It’s been a day and a half now, is anyone having the same problem? Does anyone know what I can do?

U might need to reload the page several times

How do I do that?

Just press the reload button

okay I’ll try it

1 Like

Ok tell me if it helps :blush:

I can’t find the reload button on the story

It’s in the webpage tab and on the right side of it

This is a story by another user ???

What do u mean?

It’s on the episode app. @xXMagicalUnicornXx is trying to read another user’s story.

@xXMagicalUnicornXx this happens to me a lot. I just waited and eventually it let me read the story, but it didn’t take a day and a half. Maybe send a support ticket?

I am reading a story called Living the Dream by MYSTIQUE. I was reading chapter 6 and half way through that error popped up. I disconnected my internet, restarted my phone, and tried to get back onto it numerous times but everytime it popped up with the error message. Do you know what I can do to continue reading it. It has been 2 days now

Are u using your phone or laptop?

phone

Did u tried exiting the app and entering again?

Yes

1 Like

And what does it make your story do? What mistake is there?

This isn’t my story, it’s by another user the issue I am having is that everytime I want to read it, it comes up with an error message (as shown at the top)

Oh

Do you have any idea what I could do?