Error message for animations

I’m trying to put some animations in, and with a lot of them I keep getting this error message.

It says “Behaviour idle_read_phone_neutral may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character GIRL5. May display idle animation instead.”

This happens for about 5 different animations that are used in this scene. I’ve been writing for years so I know these animations exist. I’ve reloaded and re-saved and the same issue pops up.

Is anyone else having this problem, and/or know why it might be happening?

8 Likes

Is this for limelight or a different art style?

1 Like

I’m using INK :))

Okay! Let me see if I can help you.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I think this might help:

Instead of writing “is” you should write “starts”

Hopefully this helps!

1 Like

I actually did try that beforehand, I originally wrote “&GIRL5 starts idle_read_phone_neutral” but it also didn’t work which is what made me change it to “is” :sweat_smile: It’s never happened before, I’m so confused

Thank you, though :blush:

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help you. Not sure why that’s happening to you.

1 Like

I need to add the character spot. U cant have an animation without their spot. Meaning their position in the scene.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: Thank you for your help anyway!

1 Like

The character’s spot was already added earlier in the scene :))

1 Like

Add it again on that same line where the error is. or U can add it with the spot and then add THEN so when the character finish the first animation then they can do the phone animation

1 Like

It didn’t work :thinking: I’m not sure why this is happening, I’ve been writing for 2 years and I’ve never come across this

3 Likes

Can I see the full script? Copy and paste it in the chat.

1 Like

Sure

Summary

1 Like

Ah, so you’re using ink. Use a different phone animation. That animation is not for ink.

1 Like

idle_read_phone_neutral.

Use this one: read_phone_neutral

1 Like

The thing is, when I search it up in the “animations” it comes up, and when I preview, it also works. I’ve also used it countless times in other scripts with no issues. My only problem is the “warning” messages on the lefthand side that are bothering me :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll try it, thanks :))

1 Like

I’m also looking in animations. lol

1 Like