says it is. got it from DARA.MARIE

you are fine don’t worry about it. still learning myself

Nope, you probably got this from her site:

if (CHARACTER = 1) (

} elif (CHARACTER > 1) {

} elif (CHARACTER < 1) {

} else {

}

Which isn’t what you wrote. What exactly do you want to happen?

weird that it didn’t show a space. I sent a second ss of it were that part is fine. basically what I am doing is the point system for loosing and gaining points. I

understand that part which I find is weird is that line 9834 8s wrong

When do you want to gain points and when do you want to lose points?

I’m good with that now. i am trying to figure out why line 9384 is saying its wrong

It’s not wrong, you have a few other errors. It does that when other things are wrong.

Lines 9854, 9855, and 9856 are wrong. I’m trying to understand when you want to gain and lose points so that I can help you fix them.

those are going to happen in next chapter

So you don’t want to lose or gain any points at all in this choice?

all it says and unexpected scene is found

yes i do

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.32.08 PM

Can you send your script right now?
So WHEN EXACTLY do you want to gain/lose points? Specifically in the first choice, in the second choice, or somewhere else?

all the gains are fine. just checked i sent a screen shot of the error above

The gains are not fine, that’s what’s messing up your script. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me when you want the point gains/losses. Also, I saw the ss of the error, but can you also send your script so that I can see what else you messed up to cause this error?

even though i deleted every single gain it says the same error above that something is wrong on that line. i followed a video from JOESPH EVENS and wrote exactly what he wrote and did