ERROR: There is a { on line # that does not have a matching }

Hi, I’m writing my first story in Limelight and I haven’t had any particular problems so far.
I decided to use the “Closet Dress Up Menu” provided by Dara.Amarie instead of using a simple dress-up game.
In the last choice, however, I found this error that I can’t solve in any way.

It had already happened to me while I was writing the previous chapters but I always solved it, which I can’t do now.
If anyone could help me I would be very grateful because the first four chapters are ready but without solving this one mistake I cannot publish them.

I think it should be } “Skirts”

Even if there are others choices before this choice?

You cannot have labels inside of brackets. You will have to place that label outside of the choice and put a goto inside the “Skirts” option that leads to that label.

Thank you so much!
I didn’t think it was an error because in the previous choices it doesn’t result as errors.

The real solution to your error message is because you need one more end bracket at the end to close off the “Skirt” choice option. But that wouldn’t matter because you would still get an error saying “you cannot have labels inside in if/else statement or brackets”

Ooh, I understand now :thinking:
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.