Error WebAudio failed

Anyone know what this means?!?! Now my overlay is in a strange spot but when I fix it and try to preview this appears.

1 Like

Can you please send screenshots of your script itself? :cat_typing: @Etheral

1 Like

try and re-load the website

1 Like

1 Like

I tried and it didn’t work :confused: It actually crashed too! I wonder what it could be :thinking:

1 Like

The writer’s portal has been glitchy a lot lately for me. Maybe it has to do with that? But I’ve come across that a lot of people got this error because of the type of internet browser they were using and I see a lot of people suggesting google chrome which fixed their problem. Granted I keep getting bizarre errors, freezing and crashing myself lately and it seems to be either my internet or running too much computer memory such as if I have a lot of tabs/programs open. I don’t think I’ve seen this error myself but maybe it’s the browser?

1 Like

Try previewing it from the mobile because the previewer in computer sometimes freezes and give me errors when I try to preview it.

So, if you find this issue continued with you please Send episode a Support ticket
They might help you :blob_hearts: :kissing_heart:

Hope this gets fixed for you ASAP
And, like I said preview it from the mobile. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely contact them if the problem isn’t solved :black_heart: :star:

1 Like

Interesting. This makes me less worried lol. I thought it could be my device! Thank you so much! :black_heart: :star:

1 Like

Downloading a new browser fixed my problem. (I was using Microsoft edge and now use chromium)

2 Likes

Thank you! :black_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.