Essentia //RP\\ Signups

I’m sorry I’m going to have to drop my reserves or characters. But I hope the rp goes smoothly

2 Likes

If you want to draw them, you are welcome too!

1 Like

Hey Everyone! I didn’t realize how busy this week was for me so it might take a bit for me to finish drawing spirits and making FCs. Sorry for all the delays!

3 Likes

Oh, Silly, I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to drop my reserves >.<

1 Like

Anybody want a relationship with any of my characters? Dennis, Ellis and Maddison

I’ll have to drop >.< Sorry. Finals has occupied my life and I couldn’t turn them in at the date.

I will read though :wink: So feel free to tag me in the official rp.

2 Likes

If you want to still submit characters I suppose I’ll open it back up because I don’t know when exactly I can start it with so much going on so, I think will extend the deadline, until I can finish all my school stuff. I guess when I said December I didn’t think about all the tests and finals o.O I will try my darndest to get this thing start though.

~Tags~

@Episodegirl @TheBluGeek @Littlefeets @Blueinferno @dramaqueen.episode @cocowriter13 @epiwriter.alexandra @AnimeOtome @Caticorn @LeviTheLunatic @Dying_Dreams @Rickyy @WritingAndRoses @QueenChid @elgenbloskenwriter22 @Maya_Reihnard @LorethA @Esturiia @Kale @minoru @DaAphmau_D @Chocolate_Mama @Cam @AtlasFlameAi @areyouaqueen @summer41 @Kittenlove @Lady_Cannella

Sorry if you already told me you dropped your reserve and I still tagged you. I just copied and pasted my tags from before and was too lazy to track down who exactly dropped.

13 Likes

Because of finals, maybe the RP start could be moved to the end of December since many people will have exams. Maybe early January? Or would that be too late?

6 Likes

2nd week of January many US kids go back to school. Most of us get off next week as well. (K-12)

5 Likes

I won’t be able to join this if it starts second week of January because my school resumes and the first 3 weeks are always the worst

2 Likes

@SillyCupcake22233 I’m wondering, when will it actually happen? Is there a date in plan, or at least an amount of time it might happen in (exe. early January, till the end of month, in three weeks time, …)

Hey everyone… So I think I might have to cancel this RP… or maybe just postpone it for a while and I’m not sure when it will be back. Life has been hectic and I want to focus my efforts on other projects. If anyone is interested in adopting the RP (and perhaps I’d be willing to help co-host if someone else takes it over), let me know! Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

5 Likes

Maybe just postpone it? I love this idea and what you’ve created with this world. If you ever need help, I’m available for that.

2 Likes

I finally created my tech spirit - Xero
And time spirit - Aegon
Apologies for the delay

3 Likes

I would adopt it haven’t I just started a RP idea on the thread.

AHH I love them!

1 Like

@SillyCupcake22233 do you now know by when you’ll be able to do this RP?