Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I love you so much :heart::heart::pensive:

3 Likes

Love you too :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

@estherdekker you deserve this just like you deserve all the goodness in the world, okay? :black_heart: i’m genuinely proud of you for making it this far with your struggles, it’s not easy but we notice you and we need you. all of us. you don’t really know me as well as the others but we’ve talked on the rant thread, so i decided to post this for you !

4 Likes

We’ve only talked like once and yet I wrote her a song already. She really is something else.

3 Likes

yeah, i can tell she really cares about everyone

3 Likes

no one needs too, yes, but neither do you. you’re such a supportive and strong person that all of your worries should be pushed away. you don’t deserve to feel like this, and i promise we’ll all help you realize you deserve better than this. you need better than this, okay?

3 Likes

yeah, i understand. and the people that care won’t be able to help make it disappear. you’ll still remember it, but we’ll try to make you even more stronger than you are, and try to help you push past it. because you won’t be able to get over it completely, but we want to help you realize you can use it for good as weird as that sounds. love won’t fix it all, but it will fix how you think about things hopefully. we won’t leave.

3 Likes

You win :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

HaHa :grin:

2 Likes

You’re too sweet! :blush::heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

You are sweeter than me because you are telling me sweet :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are fabulous :smile:

2 Likes

Oh please! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

No I am telling the truth. You are really fabulous. You have a pure heart and an innocent soul :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

You are welcome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes