Eternal Oblivion - Chapter 23 now live!

Greetings!

Eternal Oblivion was chosen as one of the winners for the Episode Heard Award. Thanks to everyone who voted for my story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And congratulations to all the other winners! :tada:

Eternal Oblivion was also chosen to be on the Magical Shelf in Jan. 2020. Thanks to everyone who has read, enjoyed, and/or recommended my story. It truly means the world to me. :gift_heart:

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. :grin:
Now on IG: @silverlady.epi

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Twenty-three currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

3 Likes

Hi! We did R4R awhile back and i don’t know If i sent you the ss yet or not, do you know?

Doesn’t look like it. Looking through my history, the last thing I see is my posting a SS on your thread on 10/17 and you liking that post. I’ve got nothing after that.

I’ve been working on a re-vamp of my cover and while I know which one I’m leaning towards, I though it’d be interesting to throw up a poll and get some feedback. Many thanks to anyone who chooses to participate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• New Cover #1
  • New Cover #2
  • Current Cover

0 voters

Scroll up if you wish to see the current cover.
New Cover #1

New Cover #2

1 Like

These are awesomeeeee :star_struck: love them

Thank you so very much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your advice really helped my figure out what I wanted to do with it. :two_hearts:

I love those!! The new versions are amazing!!!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: glad I could help :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Eternal Oblivion has just crossed 200 reads! Thanks to everyone who’s helped it get there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yayyyy congrats. I’ll be checking out that new one today :eyes:

Thanks! Amara’s not kicking much butt in this chapter (I know how much you love that :wink:), but seeing as how she kicked off a revolution in the last one, I thought it was okay to slow down a bit this time around. :rofl:

Oh noooo :sleepy::crazy_face: she needs some rest so she can be full powered to kick their a**** for capturing her :rofl:

1 Like

So there’s this wonderful group of people currently running the Episode Heard Awards. The final round of voting ends January 5th and Eternal Oblivion is in the running! :astonished: Everyone should head on over to the links below and check out all the wonderful stories up for consideration. You’re able to vote for an overall total of three stories across the two polls listed. Again, two polls, three votes total. And if you happen to think my story is worthy of one of your coveted votes all the better. :blush: Happy reading.

Main post…

Voting post…

2 Likes

Chapter 11 is now live! Discover the startling origins of dragons and how they came to guard the powerful Nexus points. :astonished:

Thanks to being featured on this weeks “Magical” shelf, Eternal Oblivion has now crossed 1000 reads! Many, many thanks to everyone who helped make this happen. I never expected my story to do so well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s so exciting congratulations! And so awesome it got featured! :tada: well deserved!

Thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: Super happy for you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: