Eternal Oblivion - Now complete!

(Since my last thread got shut down because I forgot to update it while I was working on my LDR entry, I’m starting a new one up. :sweat_smile:)

Greetings!

Eternal Oblivion was chosen as one of the winners for the Episode Heard Award. Thanks to everyone who voted for my story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And congratulations to all the other winners! :tada:

Eternal Oblivion was also chosen to be on the Magical Shelf in Jan. 2020. Thanks to everyone who has read, enjoyed, and/or recommended my story. It truly means the world to me. :gift_heart:

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. :grin:
Now on IG: @silverlady.epi

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Forty-two, completed.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years. It weaves together a complex tale that examines the nature of immortality, the responsibility that comes with power, and how the choices one makes can have long reaching consequences for themselves and others. (Please note that while the story does examine the effects of choices made by various characters, there are very few in the story itself, and none that impact the plot in any way).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

4 Likes

Chapter 24 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

The aftermath of the raid leads to many discussions. Some regarding what happened there, others not. In the midst of it all, a long awaited arrival finally appears.

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Chapter 25 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Thomas is back, and he is not happy. But why?

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Chapter 26 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Trouble at the New York nexus leads to the return of an old friend. Later, Thomas gets the surprise of his life when they go to collect resources for the battles ahead.

Time for a double update. Chapters 27 & 28 are now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Chapter 27 - Surprises abound in Salem. Why is Aileen there? And what exactly is the deal with Thomas?

Chapter 28 - Drew shocks the twins by forcing them to do the one thing they don’t want to…

Chapter 29 is now live! :partying_face: :tada: So sorry for the delay. :sweat_smile:

Amara and company arrive at the Court of the Dragon Queen to find it seemingly deserted. Have they arrived in the nick of time? Or are they too late to counter Kieran’s plans?

Chapters 30 &31 are now live! :partying_face: :tada: Double update!

Chapter 30
With Queen Tiamat and the other Dragon Lords missing, Amara has no choice but to visit and old friend for assistance. But what will she discover in the process?

Chapter 31
Left to their own devices, the boys continue talking… with predictable results. Will they be able to work out their issues? Or will they kill each other first?

Chapter 32 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

The arrival of Morrigan confirms Amara’s worst fears. With an uneasy alliance in place, they must determine what the best course of action is and how quickly they can respond.

Chapters 33 & 34 are now live! :partying_face: :tada: Double Update!!!

Chapter 33
Everyone begins preparing for the battle ahead. Meanwhile, Morrigan decides to take a walk.

Chapter 34
Morrigan continues her inspection of Cysegr Hudol with her new tour guide. Elsewhere, final preparations are made.

Chapters 35 & 36 are now live! :partying_face: :tada: Double Update!!!

Chapter 35
The time has come, it’s now or never. Will Amara and the others be able to stop Kieran? Or will this be the end of all magic?

Chapter 36
Things are looking bad. They say even the darkest night always gives way to the light of morning. But what will be the cost?

Chapter 37 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

The battle is over. As many try to come to grips with the aftermath, answers to ancient mysteries are finally revealed.

Chapter 38 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Amara has disappeared, and the effects of her sorrow are being felt around the world. But when she awakens, what truths will she discover, and how will she react to them?

Chapter 39 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Kieran returns for one final discussion with Amara. What does he have to tell her? Will she believe him? And what does it all mean for the future?

Chapter 40 is now live! :partying_face: :tada: Almost to the end. :grin:

Amara’s undergone quite the transformation, and she’s not the only one. Is there any way to know for certain what happened to Modron? And if she really is an ancestor of the twins?

The two-part finale is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Chapter 41 - The Dragon Council has convened to decide the fate of Quetzalcoatl. How will Amara’s arrival affect the proceedings? And what exactly did she do to the nexuses?

Chapter 42 - The danger has passed and things are getting back to normal. There’s just a few more things that need to be dealt with first.

Thanks to everyone who has read and supported this story. It’s been quite a ride writing it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi