Eternal Oblivion - Chapters 27 & 28 now live!

(Since my last thread got shut down because I forgot to update it while I was working on my LDR entry, I’m starting a new one up. :sweat_smile:)

Greetings!

Eternal Oblivion was chosen as one of the winners for the Episode Heard Award. Thanks to everyone who voted for my story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And congratulations to all the other winners! :tada:

Eternal Oblivion was also chosen to be on the Magical Shelf in Jan. 2020. Thanks to everyone who has read, enjoyed, and/or recommended my story. It truly means the world to me. :gift_heart:

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. :grin:
Now on IG: @silverlady.epi

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Twenty-eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

1 Like

Chapter 24 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

The aftermath of the raid leads to many discussions. Some regarding what happened there, others not. In the midst of it all, a long awaited arrival finally appears.

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats for publishing your story!!:blush::heart_eyes:
Pm me if you’re interestedin aR4R (6x6 chapters)! :sparkling_heart::heart::two_hearts:

Story name: QUEEN B DIARIES
By: Adiba Anjum
Instagram acc: @aa_writes_episode
Story Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
Story Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee! People love you! But, do you have what it takes to stop your arch-nemesis, when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way? [CC, LGBTQ]
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
image 7ee5f3831cf8d18b90dfa92681a4fc408394791f_2_281x500

Chapter 25 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Thomas is back, and he is not happy. But why?

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Chapter 26 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Trouble at the New York nexus leads to the return of an old friend. Later, Thomas gets the surprise of his life when they go to collect resources for the battles ahead.

Time for a double update. Chapters 27 & 28 are now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Chapter 27 - Surprises abound in Salem. Why is Aileen there? And what exactly is the deal with Thomas?

Chapter 28 - Drew shocks the twins by forcing them to do the one thing they don’t want to…