🌿 ethereal's art resources

hello everyone,
this is my main topic where i will be sharing my discovered art resources, primarily backgrounds and overlays.

i have carefully selected these images from their original sources; none of the artwork here is created/edited by me unless otherwise stated.

this post is mainly for sharing resources that i have found and are allowed to be used.

other things to note
kirakiraleaf please give credit to the rightful creators and check their terms before using. do not claim any of these images as your own - the artists have provided these for others to use, at no cost.

kirakiraleaf with each image i will provide links or other important information to reference. (some of the original sites may be in japanese, but this likely does not hinder one’s understanding of the creator’s terms for their art. :slight_smile: )

kirakiraleaf please do not make major edits to any of the images (unless there is a note that editing is permitted). you may resize them to fit to episode’s specified dimensions; please do not change anything else, as there are artists who have asked for their work to stay as is.

kirakiraleaf this is not a topic where i take requests or make personal art for users. i cannot find/create resources for you at request.

kirakiraleaf the images are at their default, original sizes. i have not yet resized them to fit episode’s exact image/zone dimensions; you may have to do this yourself if needed.

thank you for reading.
when in doubt about anything (ex. if you can edit a background or use it in something other than interactive stories), it may be best not to proceed until you know what the artist is and isn’t ok with.

if you have any questions or concerns at all, i would be happy to help too if i can! :smile:

i hope you will find this useful and that it will enhance your stories.

ethereal

12 Likes

forest (day & night)

forest-backgrounds

fantasy forest

fantasy forest preview

1 Like

the art you say need to credit to orginal, have the artist said we can use it if we give credit, or have you just downloaded them

1 Like

yes, the artists have allowed use of these, generally as long as credit is given! to make it easier to give credit, i have provided the source links/links to the author’s works, where their terms are stated.

4 Likes

okay, the source link dont work for me though

1 Like

hm, the source works fine for me - but i’ve changed the link and added one more, hopefully those are working instead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

city street (night)

city street - night

cafe background

cafe - preview

restaurant background

restaurant preview

house exterior (day & night)

houses preview

building exterior (day & night)

houses2 preview

hallway (day)

hallway preview

school corridor (day & night)

hallway2 preview

3 Likes

quickly posting a link to 20 leather book overlays before i head off to bed. :]

2 Likes

「聖堂前」front of a cathedral

cathedral preview

「石の桟橋」stone pier

pier preview

「寝室」bedroom

bed preview

1 Like

cafe terrace background, with chair and table overlay

terrace preview

cakes and tart

image image image

bread overlays :baguette_bread:

2 Likes

house exterior (day & night)

1 Like

dorm room (day & night)

library/bookstore (day & night)

bedroom (day & night)

1 Like

book overlays 1

book overlays 2

book overlays 3

1 Like

beach (day & night)

• Please credit neeproject.
  • Free to edit, provided the original integrity of the images are not compromised.

bakery (day & night)

• Free to edit, provided the original integrity of the images are not compromised.

street alley (day & night)

hotel room (day & night)

1 Like

forest path (day & night)

1 Like

Hi I need an overlay for a stone robot. The robots hands have to be open so my characters can sit on them and how should I credit you?

here’s another:

traditional background 1a

• Free to use, download, or edit.

Bump