Eu não consigo entrar na minha conta do episode

Hi Episode Team! I would like to report an error that has been happening to me when I try to log into my account! When I choose my account by Google it says: “Please try again” and when I try again it says: “Oops, something went wrong. Quit the episode and restart the device.” And when I try on Facebook the same problem happens. Sorry if I didn’t explain it right. I will be putting some pictures below…

Don’t how to file a support ticket? check this!

1 Like

Ok, thank you so much!

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

How can I solve this problem? Because I haven’t been able to log into my account for days, and I don’t know what else to do because I’ve already tried logging in via Google and Facebook, but it’s still not working! Please review a photo I uploaded of the message that appears when I try to login! …

Hi there @vihsantos, if you haven’t done so already, you need to contact the support team with a help ticket If you’re having trouble filing the ticket, please let me know :smiley: