🌊 Euphoria’s Coding & Proofreading Help Shop 🌊 {OPEN!}

Euphorias Coding & Proofreading Shop

{ aesthetic and good vibes only ~ :ocean: }

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.16.29 AM

RULES

-No Thread Hopping. We find this disrespectful! If your problem is not fixed tell us and you can choose a different employee! :ocean:

-Crediting is not necessary. Its a shop on coding and proofreading so crediting won’t be necessary but we don’t mind! :ocean:

-Use the password! Without the password we will not accept our request. :ocean:

-Tell us you have a request before PM-ing! Tell us in the comments you have a request so we can look for your PM!

psst…wanna join my shop as an employee? PM me!

––––––> password is: Euphoria

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.16.36 AM

:ocean: _sienna

@_sienna will proofread your script {script only!} for grammar and spelling errors.
She also knows how to speak Spanish and English fluently.

:ocean: alicia12

@alicia12 will proofread your script {send her a script or a link} for grammar and spelling issues.
She can also speak Romanian, Spanish and English.

more employees coming soon!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.16.45 AM

:ocean: _sienna

@_sienna can fix coding errors and problems, as well as adding unique templates of your choice.

more employees coming soon!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.16.55 AM

Proofreading Form

-Which proofreader would you like: @
-What would you like to proofread? {ex. Episode 3-4, etc…}:
-Any other details?:
-Password? {blur out}:

:rotating_light: Send the link OR copy+paste the script according to the proofreaders likeness :rotating_light:

Coding Form

-Which coder would you like: @

• What is the problem? {include screenshot if possible}:
  • Any other details?:
  • Password? {blur out}:

:rotating_light: Send the link OR copy+paste the script according to the proofreaders likeness :rotating_light:

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.17.10 AM

random tags (sorry if you didn't wanna be tagged)

@Randomwriter07 @anon6748744 @Toxic @Rainbowpower6876 @EllyAus234 @N_Olivia @Cherry_epy @anon37186038 @mdrawzz @blackmeow20 @molly247 @Cassandra_Dean @melaniesmall @Liam.epsd @alicia12 @nicollil @MissCandyBar @dazzling_ash @LucyLu @_Mia2 @Episode.george @avagoodwriter @Winter1794 @piper-noel-milliman @devuwrites @xxOlivia_Meganxx @ItsLily @Bridi @Jade10 @ItzLayla @Daisywhite20 @Yellow.Coconut @pupplegum @PurpleRadiance @starscriptor @heart.creates @LR_epsd @Bertha @ItsTerra @viarose @LiliStar @Makayla.Reed @Carnahae @Waqui @Winter1794 @simpxzee @mclara @MMG @Car @mustloveorange @toxic_venom_101 @Episode.george @tosinx @Minimayday @miumi.writes

Check out my other shop for outfits and character making!

31 Likes

Thanks for the tag!
How amazing is this shop :star_struck: I’ll bookmark it, because maybe I’ll ever request Something :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Sienna, loved the shop :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: all the very best for the shop :two_hearts::two_hearts: and I’d too bookmark this and ask u when I write a story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

tyy :see_no_evil: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

tysm! :heartpulse: :blob_sun:

1 Like

let me know lol

1 Like

Bump! You’re helping people

1 Like

tyy :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This is deffo useful I will be using this at some point x. Thanks for da tag <3

1 Like

np :see_no_evil: :ocean:

1 Like

Yup sure :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag :DD Definitely bookmarking this :heart::sunflower:

1 Like

np! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bumping this amazing shop​:sneezing_face::raised_hands:

1 Like

just saw this! this will definitely be helpful as i am about to write my brand new story (when the next holidays come)

1 Like

I think I found heaven… I will most definitely be making use of this shop! Thank you so much for opening this and offering your time <3

2 Likes

thanks for the tag, love this!!! gonna bookmark ofcccc

1 Like

np! glad it’ll help people :see_no_evil:

ok let me know ill be more then glad to help you out :blob_hearts:

Is someone available to help me right now? I ran into an issue with my characters entering properly- I have a screenshot

1 Like