~ Eva’s Art Request Thread ~ *CLOSED*

If you’re requesting multiple things it’ll take quite a while. Patience will be needed haha

1 Like

I have no problem with waiting at all :slight_smile:

When I’ve finished with the other requests I’ll message u and then u can send me the deets :sunny:

1 Like

adfe5d5a1e354b8783734c3252280a1c7b25cb09_1_500x500

Could I get this pose and background, but with my two characters? I would like it to be a splash.

Characters

Would you mind if they had the same clothing as in the edit above? Or should it be like the ones that your chars are wearing

Yeah, that’s fine :blush:

Okie. What does the splash say?

It’s supposed to say “episode 1, 2, 3” and so on… But I think it’s easier, if i do that myself. It would be a lot of work for you, lol. Can you just do the edit? :slight_smile:

I see you requested on the starlight thread. Then I don’t have to do the edits, right

Sure thing :sunny:

1 Like

Yay! :smiley:

Here is your edit x

Cover

4 Likes

I’m starting on your edit now. Could you send a clear and full image of him in the gun pose?

Thank you so much it looks amazing.

1 Like

@Eva_Diva1
Oh no sorry I wanted t request from you there because when I saw your art examples I was going to request on the starlight there from you

1 Like

Yes I’ll get that now just please send me on my new account LizzieC12 due to my son deleted all my passwords sorry .

1 Like

Could I have the photo?

Am starting on your request now. What are the deets? :sunny:

1 Like

Starting on your splash now x

1 Like

1 Like