Evalore | RP | Official Thread 👑

Briar:
I looked up at the hotel it was OK. No flowers. And that sucks. I enter in the hotel and talk to the clerk. He gives me my key and I walk to my room. I open it up and I see floral print curtains and that makes me feel good. I put my stuff on my bed and sit.

Stella
Arriving at the hotel and looked at it. Big, luxurious, and everything… show off…
I walked through the door and a cold breeze brushed against my face. This place was neat and tidy. The feeling it gave me was so new, I guess I just have to get used to it, but I wonder how…
I got my room key and card and everything else then headed to my room by the instructions given.
I walked in my room. Opening the first door I see, a girl was there, sitting on the bed.
“Hey there, I’m Stella.”
@RyRydoezepisode

Daku
I saw Asuna getting out of the pool and sat down by herself. I walked up to her, “Hey Asuna. Did you have fun?”
@AtlasFlameAi omg I’m so sorry for taking so long to reply…

“Oh hello.” I say smiling at the girl. I knew she was a dark but that’s not going to take my brightness away!

Stella
I smiled at her too. “What’s your name?” I asked.
@RyRydoezepisode

Asuna
“Oh thier you are, yah I did what about you?”
@SilverStar

Daku
“I was just chilling.” A breeze brushed upon us.
@AtlasFlameAi

“Im briar.” I smile she doesn’t seem that mean.

Stella
“Nice to meet you.” I said then sat down. “I think I read somewhere on the card they gave us that there’s a party…” I straightened up. “Wanna go?”
@RyRydoezepisode

Asuna
I looked at Daku it felt kinda weird being alone with a boy
“So what should we do now”
@SilverStar

ORP: @SilverStar I’m back and I think one of my characters was talking to your character.

Orp: I thought he left

ORP: Oh right and I made them sick …

Right so they’re back now she thought she was gonna be sick so she left but she was wrong and he left because he had to do something secret … I still didn’t figure out what lol

Orp: just meet rose wherever u want