Ever had a creepy person have a crush on you?

CLOSED. THANKS FOR PARTICIPANTS. HAVE A NICE DAY <3 AND BE SAFE.

da7llxs-6c7c744f-e8a9-423c-bad8-4fd01a45bca8

9 Likes

Yes, yes I have. I actually have had a lot of negative experiences with guys. There was this one guy who was so obsessed with me to the point where it was just creepy. Basically it started when I was young. We happened to end up sitting together. I was a freaking kid and all I cared about was having fun. Anyways, he kept saying “I know you love me, you want me” and all that crap. I would go home and cry. I told him I don’t love him but he wouldn’t leave me alone and made me cry so much. I even told some other people about it and they agreed he had problems. He thinks I’m in love with him when I don’t give a crap about him. Thank god that toxic person moved. I don’t want bad people liking me. And then there was this one guy who would always stare at me. Someone even mentioned he had a staring problem. Over all, I have way more negative experiences with guys than I do positive. The guys who “liked” me bullied me and were just downright creepy. I hated them so much. Good thing I’m not getting married because I don’t want problems in the future :cry:

8 Likes

Yikes! I’m definitely not an expert but I knew a few guys like this. I’d suggest talking to him and explain that you’re uncomfortable. It’s always worth a shot to be reasonable, even if you don’t think it’ll work. You might also want to tell someone you trust to keep an eye out for him if you feel uneasy, or if he tries anything like harm you… Sorry if this isn’t more helpful :confused:

2 Likes

Oh gosh, your case was so much more serious than mine. I would call the freaking police if a guy said that crap to me! You got through it when you were a kid :clap::clap: respect honey xxx

2 Likes

No, don’t worry. It is helpful, and I should probably do this. I’m just so creeped out to the point where I don’t even want to talk to him to solve the problem. Hhhh

1 Like

Just make sure to be safe since a lot of guys like this have anger issues and such

3 Likes

Thank you, I will xx

especially with his sudden outbursts of crying over things that don’t matter.

2 Likes

I have had something like that but not as serious and not with a boy. btw I’m not a gay but this girl was a tad obsessed with me. So we were in drama class together and I was always late so every time I walk in the door she would scream my name, run up to me and hug me so tight I swear I would pop. Then in the middle of class she would lean on me and grab my arm and get super close to my face when she talked to me. She was a nice girl and we were friends but kind of creepy from time to time

3 Likes

I understand the feels :poop: There was this guy in my grade, still is but I try my best to ignore him.

He got my number off the english chat group, spammed me messages of his random thoughts, really bad memes and his photography… He also commented and liked all my insta posts. I talked to him a bit, being the nice person I am ha ha. He tried to guess my middle name (I told like one friend in school my middle name) and he got it on the first try. He never really tried to talk to me in person, only on whatsapp, he was so awkward and weird. He threw me his food sometimes randomly while I was walking somewhere during break… at least pass it to me nicely? I did take his food once, but gave the others back to him.

He was the outsider in our grade…And people began teasing me about him. More weird moments later i said that I didn’t want to be his friend, which we were apparently??? He then told me to f*ck off. I blocked him on all social media I had.

Few months passed he then emails me on my school email which I hardly check, then on my personal one (which I have no idea how he got?!) telling me that he was gonna give me “space” to deal with my problems. And he made me feel bad about not wanting to be involved with him.

Oh and the title of his email was “A rare Apology” like I should feel blessed

2 Likes

Damn he sounds like a bloody weirdo. I would just go up to him and tell “Piss off you crazy stalker or ill kick you were the sun don’t shine” And trust me I would have done it

2 Likes

Well, I have had many creepy experiences tbh. When I was in 7th grade, my senior had a crush on me and believe me I was not aware of this person’s existence :joy: So my another senior told me like, this guy likes you. I was like huh? Because it was not quite common then. Then he used to runaway whenever I and his girl best friend were talking haha. But eventually I went to another school for 8th. But the creepy story is here, in our school, there was also some other course for few people. They happened to sit in the same classroom as ours until we had classes. It’s like they had classes till 8:30 in our classroom. So I was not aware of this, I kept my bag inside the classroom and came out. So few people checked my bag where I had my bus pass 🤦 and got to know my name. After that one boy used to stare at me, it was damn uncomfortable. After few days he started to write “I love you” with my name in each and every desks 🤦 my friends used to strike it out. But one day he wrote it with some sharp object so I went straight to their principal and complained about it. He stopped coming to the classes for few days. But his friends used to come near me and they used to have conversations like “He loves her so much, he was crying” etc :joy: but thank god it stopped. Then when I was in 10th grade, my classmate got my number but I dunno how and used to msg me like anything. He was sending 100 messages per hour. I didn’t even had block option I guess. Or I didn’t know. So somehow everything was sorted out. One more time, some guy used to stare me at bus stop, but one day he got in the same bus as me and when my stop came, he literally pulled my bag. I scolded him off and got down. Lol now I’m laughing but at that time I was so afraid and literally cried and freaked out when these incidents happened to me.
I want you to be careful and safe. And if possible make him understand in a nice way or avoid him completely.

7 Likes

I know right! I’m just so bad with confrontation. Would have loved to see you kick is ass :rofl:

2 Likes

I actually had a strange connections moment where I met a guy and was nice to him and he spent the next two years trying to figure out everything about me. I blocked him on all social media and the police came to my school a year later and said they’d arrested him for stalking another girl and having inappropriate pictures of children. They said they saw the way he was harassing me and wanted me to give a statement too.

It’s probably one of the thousand reasons why I thought the competition wasn’t that romantic.

7 Likes

Dang what a creep. I can’t wait to see him on the news being arrested for some creepy a** crime hahah

6 Likes

Haha he was arrested 3 years ago now. The police wouldn’t tell me much about the crime because apparently he’d done some serious stuff to the other girl and it was against her privacy. She was under 18.

All I know is I wasn’t the only one stalked by him and that I was the one who got off lightly. He was in the news in Sheffield in England

6 Likes

oh damn that’s messed up. I don’t get why people gotta be weird and creepy like that. Just mind yo business and nobody has to get hurt. Crazy freaks like him should be locked up for life

6 Likes

Yes, I was in reception, actually (four-five years old). I was really good friends with a boy, but then he started liking me and became overprotective. He controlled my life, essentially, and then I told him that I didn’t like it, so he hurt me. He had abusive foster parents in the past though, and he and his twin ran away before they were found, so it’s not that he’s a bad person.

2 Likes

haha “a rare apology” XD <333

1 Like

thank you, and i will! <33

1 Like

No, don’t stress. It is useful, and I ought to presumably do this. I’m simply so creeped out to the point where I would prefer even not to converse with him to take care of the issue. Hhhh

1 Like