Ever had a creepy person have a crush on you?

Sadly I have and it wasn’t pleasant. They get mega offended when I politely tell them that I’m not interested. Even worse when they go too far after you reject them.

1 Like

Yes. Which led to trauma and me being so hurt…

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this love xxx hopefully you stayed strong and got through it <33

1 Like

I’m trying to.

1 Like

It’s even worse that the manager of Sainsbury’s did not take my complaint letter seriously recently after I reported an employee for flirting with me after I told him that I’m not interested and the fact that he was making sexist remarks about me to his co workers. Disgusting!

2 Likes

I have had many VERY creepy ones, but right now i think my cousin has a crush on me. He actually was trying to chat up with me before he discovered we were related. Even told me one time that i was “fine”. He’s been acting weird lately in our DMs and I don’t know whether to keep my distance or not :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

i think you should. If you are cousins, then it would be very weird to be in a relationship with him. I mean, people do have relationships with their cousins but personally i just find that weird.

1 Like

I don’t want to be in an r/s with him…but rejection would make our friendship really awkward…

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I was ugly looking. I don’t know why my friends tell me that I’m very pretty and should be flattered when someone I don’t like flirts with me. I just wish someone puts that creep in his place.

3 Likes

Oof, yes. Thinking about him makes my skin crawl.
He was my best friend’s boyfriend for 3 years, but they were kinda off-and-on. He always seemed really offsetting. I didn’t like him from the beginning just by the way he interacted with me. He always had this superior sense about him: he liked to tell others that they didn’t understand her, which bothered me as I had known her for 10 years (and he 3). Her and I are still best friends now.
Aaaanyways. He always had this habit of touching me, putting his hands on me and using public pressure to make me do things that were uncomfortable. Then he confessed his feelings and I was repulsed so he tried to guilt trip me. I avoided him until he moved to another school.
Last year he showed up at my school and tried to talk to me but I was so shocked I just looked at him and walked away. Thankfully I haven’t seen him since (and neither has my best friend).

3 Likes

Thank you hun! xx yes, I’m thinking about talking to him. Or just blatantly shouting “bruh can you piss off amd stop staring at me - its bloody creepy”

hahah i wish i had the confidence to say that

social anxiety enters the chat

1 Like

Oh god. Yes I have.

So lemme give you a little bit of backstory. So according to everyone at my old school and my friends not at my school, I’m “ perfect and too modest “. That’s not true, but it’s just weird. Idek.
Anyway, I once had this dude in my class start sending me love letters. Not weird, right? It’s what was in the letters that freaked me out. He wrote about how he watched me in my sleep and how my hair is so soft and sh*t. I eventually told the principal and he was suspended.
I just recently moved to Ohio, so I don’t have to worry, but damn was that freaky.

1 Like

was it confirmed that he actually did that stuff to you? (watched you while you slept, soft hair etc)

1 Like

He couldn’t have watched me while I slept because my old house was like Fort Knox. The soft hair might have been true. He followed me home once, so I just walked around the neighborhood aimlessly until he stopped following me.

1 Like

tf.

tf??? who is this guy and where does he live?

I swear that’s mad creepy. Ugh people like that make me want to hit something. >:(((

<33

1 Like

I’m not going to give it his name because I still respect his privacy…even if he is a creepy stalker. I want to punch him, so

1 Like

same hun.

same.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say he had a crush on me but in my first year of college there was this guy who at first would just talk to me in general, then he started appearing everywhere I went on campus, I’d be at the shop and so would he, I’d go the toilet, he’d be passing by when I’d finished. I’d be in the cafe and so would he… you get the picture.

Enough was enough when we went on a trip and I said to my Tutor that I didn’t live far so I’d be walking back rather than getting on the mini bus to go back College to go home. He heard me came up and said “I live that way too, I’ll walk with you.” So I was like “ok…” I decided to walk quickly and he walked with me straight to my house, smiled and said “I’ll go catch my bus now, I actually live in …” which was near the college.

I reported him to college and they said they would sort it out. I see him around now and then and just get dirty looks

1 Like

wow i’m readin through this thread and it’s sad how common this is… unfortunately i have an experience of my own too

when i was a lil, naive kid in middle school i talked with a boy in my grade on kik messenger
kik chats are something a lot of people cringe at and regret so you can see where this story is about to go LOL
he always gave me bad vibes but i never could find out why

luckily he never directly asked me out on a date but i could tell he liked me since he spammed me with question marks and one word texts whenever i was idle for a minute or more
since i was the only girl he knew he clung to me like lice on someone’s head

through talking with him i found out that he is one of the trump supporters that truly supports building a wall (he’s even hispanic himself), he makes a lot of negative remarks (i dont know if i can call them jokes) about minorities, he really like offending people for the fun of it, and he had a strange obsession with psychedelics for being a 13 yr old

when i left that middle school i found out through a friend that he actually planned to shoot up the high school i was about to go to
he’s in juvie now where he should be

2 Likes

Yeppers…what happened? So like he liked me back in freshman year and I guess followed me around the school getting my classes. Then he asked my friend for my number, but she didn’t give it to him because A: I liked another dude and B: He scared me. Like he waited outside the girls bathroom for me once…:confounded: yeah but he was creepy. Also he almost found out where I lived but I told him off at that point.

3 Likes