Every time i go on episode it crashes, can you all help me?

hey, i have a slight problem. So i play on my android tablet, but right when i get on the app, it instantly crashes. It doesnt even finish loading, like 5 seconds after it crashes. I tried everything, i reset my tablet, i deleted unused apps. It still doesnt work. All my other apps seem to be working fine, but Episode., also it worked perfectly a year ago, but i guess it just stopped working. Can you all please help me, cause i love episode and i want to continue reading all the amazing stories the app has to offer.

Hello @Jasminelove! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum!

If you’re having issues with the app, send a help ticket in here. Our support team will be more than happy to help! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

how do you find your Support I.D?

@Jasminelove. First, go into the app. On the top bar, where it gives the drop down menu with all the different options, go to Settings. Then scroll down to Support, and at the bottom of that category it will have your Support ID. It will probably be some random combination of numbers and capital letters. Let me know if you have any more questions! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

on episode?

@Jasminelove Yup, on the Episode app. :sunglasses:

Oh, it doesnt let me go on episode…it just instantly crashes when i go on it.

@Jasminelove My apologies for the confusion! :wink: Just go ahead and send in your help ticket without the support ID. The support team will be happy to help you from there! :sunglasses:

thank you.

have you powered it down

yea

oh had it been fixed??