Everyone and their Mums Portal acting up, isn't it? 🤦🏾‍♀️

wack.

10 Likes

Mine is to :sleepy: It’s kinda annoying now :ok_woman:t5:

1 Like

bro mines been acting up for a couple days…i restarted my laptop cause i thought i broke it…

2 Likes

I tried that too and it is still happening I think episode needs to do something because it’s very annoying especially when it doesn’t save and says error101 or something.

right i keep getting paraniod and spam the save button everytime i type because I swere if half of my story were to delete like last time I’m quitting episode… :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I don’t care if I I just wrote the words “@CHARACTER is animation” I’m pressing that save button 5 times in a row!!!

8 Likes

If it’s not one thing it’s another. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

samee :sob: :sob:

literally man :confused:

1 Like

Is anyone else’s looping background (the ones provided by episode- not ones that are coded in to a loop) not working? I’m trying to use the Forest Looping-Day one and it isn’t looping in my portal or on the app.

1 Like

Mine is not working. I had to cut a whole scene :pensive:. My forest looping day and night is not working. I had to cancel one whole adventure scene because it was not working… :pensive:

2 Likes

I sent in a support ticket- maybe try it. I cant cut this scene so if they cant make it work, I’m going to have to figure out how to loop my own background. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah. I am also gonna watch some you tube tutorials. Because this scene is really important. My brain is not working for another scene for substituting this scene.

2 Likes

A couple days ago I couldn’t even preview my own stories :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

ripp

1 Like