well just think about it
do they seem child appealing
and if you think yes
then itā€™s a yes

1 Like

Wdym by ā€œchild appealingā€

LOL just look up article 13

trust me I suggest clicking a video is this chat

child appealing meaning u have a video showing kids stuff like cartoons that are suitable for kids, like dora the explorer, that is child appealing.

1 Like

Ohhh. Naw, theyā€™re not child appealing

same , i very hope it wont affect Carmen King because she do all of these game (the sims , gta , until dawn , red dead redemption etcā€¦) and in all her videos she curse so hopfully it wont affect herā€¦

1 Like

but hers the issue they could flag them if they know chilled are watching it even though it might not be at all child appealing but if Youtube know their are a LOT of people who are kids watching it then they might flag it
and they know cause every YouTube account know your age

2 Likes

I would consider that child appealing sims isa child game

2 Likes

Frick

Thatā€™s a problem

yeah but in her game she has some mods that arenā€™t very for childsā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

how isnt dora the explorer child appealing? your learning about spanish, they have songs, etc. Another example, Barbie movies are also child appealing because its for everyone. its a child movie.

1 Like

Nooo, Iā€™m talking about the Youtubers Iā€™m subscribed to, lol.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

2 Likes

YEAH I know

this is why I donā€™t understand why people donā€™t know about this

Because this isnā€™t YouTube fault they just donā€™t want to get in trouble with the law!

They had lots of law problems from the same European agency that effected peoples and how they were payed

2 Likes

For sims, all your doing is just like building up yr houses n taking care of yr sims n doing more stuff, i havent played it in a long time but yeah.

1 Like

Correct, it isnā€™t Youtubeā€™s fault.

1 Like

yeah but kids are watching it
thatā€™s a kid safe game

1 Like
2 Likes

a mom called out Carmen King tho

1 Like