Everyone Who Has Read The Episode Story: Adrenaline!

Ok Ok Ok, so in the new chapter of Adrenaline you make the final decision with the love interest. I can’t make up my mind I want her to be with all of them! I love them all. I can’t choose. I’m too indecisive. So I wanted to know who you guys choose and why.

Ugh, why do I have to choose only one. :sob: :sob:

• Andre
  • Eric
  • Nick
  • Nova
  • Victoria

0 voters

6 Likes

Thanks! :heart:
Also I do recommend it, it has a really good storyline and uses a lot of advanced directing and it is just overall amazing and I love it!!

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

I choose Andre and I can explain why I do that
Sorry for my bad English I’m from Belarus and don’t know this language good
I like Andre from the first chapter. He is really good person. Brave, courageous, resolute, real leader, developed sense of empathy.
I do not understand why a lot of people like Nick. He annoys me. From the first chapters very selfish, he and his sister were too lazy to help Liana and even when they decided to do it Nick was always in the background, Liana is the clear leader in their pair. I can not say that Nick is strong in spirit, so he does not interest me. Behaves constantly as a child. It’s my opinion
I really like Derek and Сyril. they are both very strong in spirit and despite the experience go all the way to their goal. Derek impressed me very much in the last chapters, the way he changed is just amazing, I adore his character.

3 Likes

Wow, I totally agree. That was like… inspiring! :joy: :smile:

1 Like

I honestly forgot I read it a while ago and I have a slow head since school started :joy:

1 Like

Lmao. That’s ok. :heart:

(AlsoI think your my forum grandmother.)

1 Like

:joy: thanks but I think I did choose him or Erick I forgot honestly. Also yassssss I think you are maybe who’s your parent? I wanted to adopt you first but it’s fine the bakery is in the family history

2 Likes

I haven’t finished yet but I’m can’t decide between Eric or Victoria haha

3 Likes

I know they are all too good I wish there was an option to choose them all.

Just date everyone :joy:

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHH WAIT IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 Like

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Yeah lmao.

Please keep the discussion in this thread on the topic of the Episode Story Adrenaline, or it may be closed or deleted. Thanks :smiley:

I can’t choose :sob: but Nick :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nick, and I didn’t have to think twice. He be calling me “love,” and I’m just like :heart_eyes::purple_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’ve been team Nick since forever! Happy Birthday btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Australian hottie

3 Likes

Ikr I can just imagine his gorgeous Australian accent.

Lmao. I’m Australian too tho

4 Likes