Everyone Who Has Read The Episode Story: Adrenaline!

I haven’t read the last chapter yet but I’m going to do so now. Even though I picked Nick, (up there ^^^) I’m not entirely sure who to pick between him and Eric. Oh god…this is gonna be hard…

1 Like

I know I stopped half way through because I don’t know who to choose!

1 Like

Lissteeennn! That is bae.

2 Likes

Did you pick anyone yet? I’m still deciding…:persevere:

1 Like

Nope I haven’t chosen yet. I think I am either going to pick Nick or Andre.

1 Like

But Eric’s nice too…

Ugh I can’t decide!

1 Like

Ikr! I went to pick Eric, but I felt bad about not picking Nick, so now I’m stuck. I really don’t want to pick one of them and end up not happy with them…:neutral_face:

1 Like

:sob: I can’t choose just one!

There should be an option for all of them.

1 Like

I agree. This is just like when I had to choose someone in ‘Haute As Hell’. I was stuck for hours and end up with someone I regret picking.

1 Like

I haven’t read that story so I can’t relate but that would suck. Lmao. I think in most other stories I’m happy with most of decisions but in this story I’m stuck!!

1 Like

Alright, I can’t sleep without picking someone. I guess I’ll just pick Nick. But…Eric…omfg I hate this. Hmm…alright, I’m picking Nick. Wish me luck! Lmaoo

1 Like

Ok tell me how it goes! Lmao!

1 Like

I picked Nick…and I’m happy with my choice. He’s too sweet. I can’t wait for the next chapter! :grin:

3 Likes

Ahh… I don’t know if I want to choose him or not… ahh… I’m too indecisive!

1 Like

I feel you! Lmaoo

1 Like

I picked Nick simply because I instantly fell in love with his Australian accent - can’t help it :joy:
I did consider Andre as I think he’d also be a good match for Liane because he cares so much.
Never really felt like Eric should be considered as I always just saw him as more of a friend to Liane and I think Victoria would’ve been a great sister-ish friend for her.

2 Likes

It was so hard a decision between andre and Nick to be honest.

1 Like

I know I still don’t know who to choose out of them!

1 Like

I am gonna replay the chapter… with each of them.

2 Likes

MOOD. I was thinking this lmfao.

2 Likes