Everyone Who Has Read The Episode Story: Adrenaline!

LMAO. Yeah.

1 Like

Okay, I wanted them all, too. They are like Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all (?)
Ahem, no? All right…

Look, I actually had to sit down for a while to make this choice, but if it helps, I chose Nick/Nova (well, in my case it could have been either of them, but I found Nick more appealing), and here I will explain why by pointing out some of the characters’ “flaws” to, well, help your reasoning, if necessary, of course. Feel free to skip my reply, though. It is going to be long. It is not a biased opinion because like most of you, I like all of them very much, but well, Liane cannot have everyone, can she? xD

Okay, so, by the end of season one, I was sure Eric would be my final romantic choice. He was my favourite of the gang. But then, as the story went on, it was pretty clear that he was not over Sara. And (and here I AM biased) Sara, into my eyes, is just trash. Sorry, I know we are expected to understand these characters, but I just cannot really “forgive her”. She is a monster into my eyes. I think she should have not come back from the dead and that redemption is something she would only achieve through further development. Whatever, let’s not beat around the bush: she toyed with Eric’s heart and he fell for it each time, and that, my friend, is the kind of weakness I could not stand in my significant other. If you are not capable of realising what (or who) is bad for you, then we will have some trouble.

Andre/Victoria (Andre, in my case. My Liane was attracted to Victoria in the beginning, but I changed my mind because I am picky with women): They are amazing, both of them, but they used to have a relationship. They claim it was mostly physical, but was it really? Their history together is strong, but suddenly, they forgot about all of that for Liane. Liane is prone to feeling guilty; would it make sense if she decided to make things official with one of them, knowing she was one of the reasons they ended things? Are Andre and Victoria really prepared to be just friends? Or do they need more time?

Now, Nick (definitely not Nova in my case, she was friendzoned since she first appeared) came out of nowhere, fell in love for the first time in his life with Liane, and has no ties save for his sister. You may think: that is so boring! But compared to the rest, does he not sound like a fresh start? I think he is the one who calms Liane the most because his love for her is unquestionable. There is just no other option for him. He has wanted Liane since the beginning, his beginning. That has to count! In chapter 38, Rose tells Liane that no one wants her, yet Nick did since the very beginning. Keep that in mind.

So, to sum up, all these characters care about Liane and viceversa, but at some point, did you not doubt their “love” for her? I feel that Nick was the only exception. When he realised he was in love with Liane, I never had to question him again.

That would be all. If you are still having a harsh time deciding, I would suggest you replay the story? Perhaps now that it is almost complete and we can read the whole thing without pauses due to the lack of updates, we could clear our minds.

Also, totally irrelevant, but I kind of shipped Derek and Clyde xD

3 Likes

I picked Eric because I felt like he was lonely and needed someone. Even though he might have gotten Sarah pregnant. :rofl:

7 Likes

I picked nick he has the best personality in my opinion

8 Likes

I picked nick cause he has great personality and he is hot asf :drooling_face:lol I’m weird

7 Likes

I picked Victoria. She’s a loving girl

3 Likes

Nick because I’ve been in love with him even before I started reading Adrenaline. :joy: (I only got really into Adrenaline a few months ago and he was on the cover.) Eric was way too deep in the friend zone for me to choose him.

5 Likes

Nick for life the only one who didn’t mess up Eric slept with his ex and so did the other (cant remember his name at the moment lol)

4 Likes

Andre.

3 Likes

Nick, OBVIOUSLY

3 Likes

True!

2 Likes

Andre. I liked him from the start!

2 Likes

Eric. He’s sweet, considerate, and loving. How could I not. And even if he did get his Ex pregnant, he still a good guy. Andre and Nick acted a little too thirsty to me. :sleepy: But hey, that’s my opinion :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

I couldn’t decide between Nick and Andre. Heck I couldn’t decide between them all! I ended up choosing Nick because I love him and he is so cool and ahh!

1 Like

I guess you could also argue that it wasn’t official, everyone was doing stuff with other people :woman_shrugging:t4:.

2 Likes

Yeah it was hard to make a choice, they all have good qualities, I forget that it’s story. :sob::joy:

1 Like

I know the things I would do just to be Linae and meet all th characters but irl. Lmao. I’m sorry I know I’m weird

1 Like

I think most of us secretly fantasize about meeting and/or being our favorite characters. :sob::rofl:

1 Like

LMAO most people here have chosen Nick! :joy::joy::joy: It was tough choosing between Nick and Andre for me.

2 Likes

Same I had no idea who to choose.

2 Likes