Everything Art Shop 💐 (CLOSED FOR GOOD)

Hi there! Thanks so much for all of your requests! All of us artists here enjoys making you happy with what you request! But sadly, school is getting to be too much for me to be in as many art shops as I am. So Everything Art Shop :bouquet: is officially closing for good in November 3rd! Sorry for the short notice. If you have requested in the past few days your art will be finished and given to you after the closing day, or on. But it will be through the PM’s.

If you still want to get art from me or want a new art shop entirely, check out The Golden Art Shop :yellow_heart:!

Thanks for all your love and support!

And thank you to all of the artists who worked here!

8 Likes

When do you think this will be back open? Just wondering because I want to request.

1 Like

Uhh hey I wanted to make a request…
Do any of you guys do video edit?

I have no clue what video edit is, but if you explain it I may be able to do it!

1 Like

It’s like trailer of episodes

Like a video that you would post somewhere?

Yes

It shows small scenes of the story

I can try.

1 Like

Do you have insta?

We cant share videos over here…

I don’t have instagram

Hello, I am interested in a cover for my story.

Okay! We only do edits right now, I can do a decent drawn if you have a photo of what you want the character to be doing and the background, or you can give me the theme of your story/the mood and I can create something for you! I’ll need the title no matter what though! By the way, the next time you request I recommend using the password, I know you haven’t thread hopped though so your safe
Thanks!

Libby you’re Awesome you know that! This is my first time so all of this is new to me. I am sorry.

However, My story is called Boss Lady. There is romance & drama. I want the cover to have my MC i want it to look bossy but sexy if possible.

Can you give me the character deets for the MC on the cover? Also, what is her job in the story if she is the boss?

1 Like

thank you @StarBright and @Aquabelle for using my characters I loved that I was surprised haha and I can’t wait to use both of yalls :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :yay:

1 Like

Yes She is the Boss.

Lime Light
Female Athletic Body / Body Color: Neutral 03
Eye Brows: Arched Natural Scar / Color: Chestnut Brown
Hair:Wavy Long / Color: Red
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye / Color:Silver/Grey
Face Shape:Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Round Button Upturned with Nose Ring.
Mouth: Full Round Pouty Color: Matte Deep Red

Hey I’m back anybody needs outfits

1 Like

IDK I’m doing a cover for @QueenC24 right now.

2 Likes