Everything is tiny after the update on my Android Tablet

That’s the same with me

1 Like

Mine is zoomed in too …

1 Like

I’m using an iPad and I have the same problem. Everything is so small!

2 Likes

Im having the same issue on my samsung tablet!! :frowning: everything is tiny and the story only shows up at like 1/4 of the screen. not sure how to fix it

3 Likes

Yeah i agree lol. My android tablet font is so small

2 Likes

What about my phone? This is worse😢 I can’t even uptade my story or read a featured story without having problems with my ecran!

2 Likes

Hm, that’s very strange. Most likely a glitch. I haven’t experienced that fortunately. I tested it in a random featured story (I can’t remember the name of it) and did find some speech bubbles cut off, though; could also be related to this resolution issue/change or a separate issue of speech bubbles.

Pros and cons depending on preference. Although I agree that it’s too large, it is nice to see the cover more clearly. Maybe the larger/smaller resolution or size should be an option in the app itself? Like a slider of some sort so the player can decide which is best for their comfort.

Hopefully Episode fixes this, though.

2 Likes

I have a Samsung tablet too, it looks too tiny for my old lady eyes now :joy:

Is anyone facing the same problem? Its not full screen on my samsung galaxy tab s2 after the latest update. Used to work just fine

3 Likes

SAAAAAME. I have an android phone and its doing the exact same thing.

1 Like

The display looks weird on IOS too. It now displays the time and stuff up top and it’s sort of weird

1 Like

I have it too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

This is what I am currently experiencing when I want to test my story. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

SAME! I can see the time and everything and I also have an iPhone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

what story is that? I’ve never seen that shirt before.

Tangled!

I feel you girl :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

SAME! I have an android tablet and an iphone (what im using rn) and im so upset since the author of tangled love released the finale but obviously I cant read it since it only shows up 1/4 of my screen :roll_eyes: I hope they fix it soon :sob:

1 Like

been stuck on the same scene since they released :sob:

also the fact that i cant transfer from my tab to my iphone is killing me.