Everything is tiny after the update on my Android Tablet

Because some of you mentioned it, I checked the app on my phone and just as you guys said, everything is bigger on there. They should have done it the other way around, I agree. Did anyone get a response to a ticket they posted to PG on this issue?

I did. The person just said to check my WiFi Connection :unamused:

They probably don’t play Episode and were just trying to help out by giving a suggestion :nerd_face: Nothing wrong with that :wink:
And they blamed it on her internet connection, not her :slight_smile:
They might have been kind about it, never know.
Hopefully, everything gets fixed! :heart:

That’s true. I didn’t did not think of that. My bad.

I want everything to go back to normal! :weary:

2 Likes

Yeah, that wasn’t helpful at all.

@Booklady1017 tell me about it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have the same problem and my scripts are messed up. Certain words are spaced out way too much and it wasn’t like that before. Certain sound won’t play. Everything is just messed up ever since we received the new update smh.

2 Likes

Everything on my android tablet has gone really small as well

1 Like

I think it effects my story when I view it on my iPad. I think some of my speech bubbles shifted. Is that what you mean?

New update and nothing changed
 :persevere:

1 Like

I didn’t download the new update. That’s disappointing to hear though.

No, I’m talking about the text effect feature which I used in the first episode. Certain words are too spaced out. Then my the skin tones of my characters were changed. I also, can’t hear certain sounds in my story which was used to make my story standout. I have to go back and re-edit all four scripts now. When viewing the fifth script I can only see a small portion of the scene. There is this big black box which keeps showing up. It looks like it’s zoomed in one scene. My scripts didn’t look like this before the new updates. Going to get look at this from a positive perspective though. Will use this as a way to help improve my scripts.