Do you think your story is worth reading?
Or maybe you are not sure about publishing it and you need someone who will honestly tell you every little detail about your story?
If yes, just leave me all details here, and I will write an honest review.
All you need to do is leave a comment here in
Where should I leave a review? Here or DM.
(If someone won’t let me know where it should be sent, I’m going leave it here!)
BUT before you do it you should read it:
- Don’t add a story if the first episode is made only for CC - I won’t keep reading it.
- Don’t tell me how many episodes should I read, it all depends on the first episode!
- Don’t add a story if you are not able to take an honest opinion of someone. I will tell you honestly what I think!
- I just leave you a review, I’m not a proofreader.
- Fill the form - if not, I won’t review this story.
- If you post an unpublished story, at least, one episode has to be done.
- Don’t add your story if you care only about reads. Visit my R4R Thread
So far, I did a lot of reviews in groups in this forum. The most important, for me, is a plot and direction. So, I will focus on it! I don’t mind if there is no CC, or how many choices are in your story. It won’t affect my judgment.
What do I hate in stories...
- Not spotting bubbles!
- When the author shows herself in all episodes!
- The boring conversation about “weather”!
- Too much of shitty arts.
- Sweet talk between lovers (by this, I mean when characters are vomitting rainbow every time they open their mouth.)
For the most impatient authors, here is a list (also, I will try to read one story a day, but no promises!):
- Retrace by @line123462 DONE
- Bad Behavior by @LiyahxWrites DONE
- Thespian Theatrical by @kahotshot DONE
- Tied Together by @molly247 DONE
- Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O DONE
- The Bar on 23rd by @Dr.Smile07 DONE
- Jungle Havoc by @DeLilo and @appleqrl DONE
- Rich Girls Cry Too by @avajosefine DONE
- Outcast by @LovelyLoren DONE
- Queen by @STEFFI01 - I cannot open the story - it keeps throwing me away ???
- The Enforcer by @MidnightMira DONE
- A dangerous game by @shanen DONE
- You & Me by @BlueSnowflake09 DONE
- Hale Huna by @AnonymousAuthor1 DONE
- I Know You by @lazy_p0tat0 DONE
- Dark Attractions by @SookieEpisode DONE
- One Day by @elliewrites.episode DONE
- Be Careful What You Wish For by @LunaMarieRose DONE
- New Life Abroad by @epi_alifah DONE
- Delinquent by @Josca DONE
- The Star Necklace by @Maya6 DONE
- Exodus V by @Pentorama DONE
- The Princess of Fiore by @inkkee DONE
- Inner Circle by @Em546 DONE
- Night With You by @JennyJ DONE
- Confessions of a female Jock by @CosmicIvy DONE
- Figures by @writeslondon DONE
- Blurred Lines by @elliewrites.episode DONE
- Take my heart by @jiya.episode DONE
- To The Stars & Further by @Fatima.s DONE
- The Cold by @rogueallmighty DONE
- Indomitable Vampire by @epi.Blue DONE
- Crescendo by @AuroraS14 DONE
- Red Rose by @red_rose_official DONE
- Lacuna by @dianadee DONE
- Living like a star by @SamBoo DONE
- Black hearts golden desires by @Madhu DONE
- Dark Secrets by @doctorwho910 DONE
- Compulsion by @Aims1141 DONE
- Dark Essence by @TLdax913 DONE
- Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour by @mollie.stories
- Strength by @csr
- Becoming Bad by @Writer_Wiles
- Secrets from Hell by @Nessya
- The Royal Princess by @mollie.stories
- Love: Mission (im)possible by @Nadi_Episode
- The Miller Family by @kriglesias
- Unrequited by @fluffyrice
Let’s fun begin!
Wanna know more about me?
So far, I've seen everyone keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. Most of them are really basic...
- Background characters. There is a lot of places which should be crowded. The scene will look better and more dynamic with them.
- Layers. It is really important to add them during hugging or slapping. Let look it more natural.
- Comment enter/exit. Decide are you using spots or using these two comments. When a character is entering a spot or exiting from a spot - it will ALWAYS change her high. It looks so unnatural.
- Adding talk animation. The episode gave us a lot of loop animations for talking - use them when there is more than one line, or before every line - use an animation.
- Bubbles - spot all of them!
- Narrator’s bubbles during zooming - spot them in the place where it won’t end up on the face.
- Never let characters pop up on the scene - there is nothing wrong in writing all characters in the one line by adding AND between them.
The Hidden Gems!
I decided to add here stories I recommend for you all! All of them are written well. So, if you are looking for nice stories to read, check them. I’m sure no one will regret it!
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lame
Confessions if a Female Jock
I was working pretty hard to publish my story.
I focused on all the details to make it as good as I can.
Hope, you will enjoy it!
It is not a MUST to read it, because it is not R4R threat, just give me some support!
The small cover made by talented @fcukforcookies
Link CLICK HERE
Description The past created who Eve is right now. Life never goes easy on her. That’s why she became so ruthless to everyone she’s ever met.
Episode 3 (more coming soon…)