Exclusive thread for THERE'S NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTE [OUT NOW!]

Hello, everyone! :sunflower: :sunflower:
Tomorrow, I’m releasing a new story called There’s No Accounting for Taste, so I thought I’d make this thread to promote my story and give everyone a little sample of what to expect.

Story Title: There’s No Accounting for Taste
Release Date: Sunday, May 9th, 2021
Description: Ellie dreams of getting on a cooking competition show. An invitation to enroll in a school with a culinary program is exactly what she needs. If only she knew how to cook…
Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI
  • Minigames
  • One love interest
  • Choices
  • Plenty of beautiful backgrounds and overlays (the artists are credited at the end of each chapter)
  • Music and sound

MEET THE MAIN CHARACTERS

LINK:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. Can I change the MC/LI’s name?
No. You will be able to customize them fully, but they have set names and personalities. They are not meant to be ‘you’ characters.

2. How many love interests?
One. The reason for this is that in order for me to create a love interest, I really have to be inspired by someone. Otherwise, it’d be very forced and I wouldn’t enjoy writing romantic scenes between the MC and the LI.

3. Why do Ellie and Eduardo have the same ethnicities as Emmy and Silvio from your previous story, Miss Understood?
At first, I was planning to make a sequel of MU, but this story kind of took its own path.

4. What genre is your story?
It’s a mix of comedy, drama, and romance, but I put it in the comedy section.

This thread will be updated tomorrow with the link to my story, so if you like the description, make sure to check back here in a few hours!
Also, if you have any questions or comments about my story, you are welcome to leave them here. :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

It’s finally out!

3 Likes

Will save and consider reading this. Would you like to do a r4r with me?

2 Likes

Sure!
Can you DM me your story details?

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Story Name: My Mind Is A Prison
Chapters: 10 Chapters (S1 Complete)
Author: Lilly

Thank you for giving mine a chance!:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

R4R Anyone ?

1 Like

Sure! Send in your story link!

I’ve read it and I will definitely continue with it!

1 Like

Sweet!
Do you have any feedback?
I’m going to read your story right now, and I’ll give you my feedback. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes, the story is great and really engaging!
One minor issue is that the characters stop speaking and another character is about to speak, use the ampersand (&)

EXAMPLE

CHARACTER (looped animation)
Dialogue…

&CHARACTER is animation
CHARACTER2 **(loop/looped animation)
Dialogue…

Also, when closing the scene, use an idle animation so it doesn’t look weird😊

Except for that, your story is dope. Hope this helps!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Chapter 4 is out!
I’m not even going to be modest about it---- I love my story, and I think it’s way too good to have less than 100 reads. The problem is getting it noticed. Give it a try! You won’t be disappointed.