Exosculation chooseee

From Exosculation who do like better Heaven or Leech and why?

2 Likes

Till what chapter did you arrive?

1 Like

Did you finish the story?
Sorry for my spelling lol

1 Like

At chapter 30 I think…, I got bored and thought to not read it anymore, but then I decided to play one more chapter and it started to get very interesting and I continued it.

1 Like

Tbh I find him ugly too , lol. And his personality… a mamma’s boy. When he is angry I think that he is joking. His appearance doesn’t suit his personality. :joy:

2 Likes

Leech the other guy I find him more attractive, but he has serious problems. He enjoys hurting people.

1 Like

I just thought that they were both love interests and fight for the MC.

1 Like

Definitely Heaven but I think he is dead :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah! :heart:

What do you mean? He’s dead… huh!!!

1 Like

But I thought the author said we would get to choose :thinking: (I don’t know anymore). But IF he is indeed dead then I prefer Morrigan single

1 Like

You don’t like Leech?

Not anymore. I’m more scared of him :disappointed:

1 Like

I love Leech. I love it how he is broken, twisted and in so much pain but that face and laugh he puts on is one of a kind. I don’t know why, but it breaks my heart when he’s sad and i find him absolutely hilarious. I also like Heaven, love him even but not as much as Leech!

1 Like

I like him better too. I don’t care if he’s ill, but I love how is calm in all situations and how much he cares for Morrigan.

1 Like

Isn’t it cute

1 Like

So much!!

1 Like

Is this story finished? I just read the last episode and if that’s supposed to be the ending I’m very disappointed. I was hooked on it.

1 Like

It isn’t.

1 Like

I just want to hug Heaven, he’s precious :persevere:

1 Like