◤ Exousía School for Exceptional Teens || RP/SG || Discussion ◢

It’s okay, that happens all the time. And thank you.

I had a sleepover so it threw things off for the last couple days. Thanks for understanding.

I am going to wait for Cam for the Kirby / Gabriel / Aida group bc I don’t know what else to post to stall for more time

@Cam , @QueenChid , @Chocolate_Mama

Hey, @mage158, I noticed that you have just started a new conversation between Serena and Madeleine (@LittleElf) . I mean, it’s fine because it’s been a month since anyone talked in Serena and Cassimir (@kitty4322), but you might want to mention leaving your previous conversation in your new post. Just for the sake of continuity.

Hey @SilverStar and @Littlefeets, I was going to reply Mateo (@FallenAngelNight13) as Robokid/Miles, but was wondering if you two wanted to reply first?!

I was the last one to reply

OMG! So sorry. I think it’s time to start reading again, rather than just skimming through posts.

I guess we should still wait for @SilverStar though?

Yeah we should probably wait for silverstar to reply. And it’s fine, you must’ve just missed it

Also, @Coolepisodes, I just spotted that you posted that your character is approachable.

I posted six days ago that I had an approachable character in the waiting room and tagged everyone with approachable characters in there (including you).

Or if you want to talk to my character, there are plenty of other characters on the approachable list! :wink:

Thank you! sips apple juice

I will be replying to everyone in a couple hours

Saaame! And tbh reading Saturn always hypes me up :3

Hey, everyone!
I’m sorry I went inactive like that, real life became overwhelming. I’ll be trying to reply to everything today, though.

Innocent whistling

O_o

I love this

Hm? Interesting questions you have there, Crowe

My precious son, he’s too pure

stands protectively in front of Cal Alexei may be an NPC now but that doesn’t mean he won’t protect him, and Chris may not be best friends with him, but he does care about his science buddy

This is… weirdly accurate

Please

He doesn’t deserve this! He’s too adorable

Noooo! He shouldn’t be thinking that!
Seriously, this school has too many precious children, I can’t
(Also, for the record, Chris is the most useless kid at school in my mind XD)

Me at every kid/teen who’s into dating and stuff

Well, at least that’s clear

AhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you

You tell me, family relationships in this RP are weird as heck

I hope you know how interesting this makes Seth considering… what plans we have

You already have powers, dumbass

Yes, because that’s a perfectly normal reaction XD

He’s basically saying all the things high school Cam thought about all the time but was too afraid to say out loud

XD

Sorry! My life got hectic pretty fast!

Interesting

facepalms

Ahahahahahahahaha

I love how Fallen’s characters are just being sacrificed XD

Pft XD

I love this

I want to thank you guys for keeping this going, specially you @FallenAngelNight13 and @CrazyCaliope, I really appreciate that

Reading through the RP is just what I needed to relax and take my mind off of things.

I’ll be replying asap

Me at everyone who thinks it’s the most important thing!

For saying that Tanner is crazy?

Preach! Me too, me too… :man_facepalming:

OH NO! Have I given you ideas now?! DAMN!

Yeah, of course! Isn’t it great???!!! :wink:

Me, why me? What’d I do? It’s all @FallenAngelNight13, not me! :wink:

Glad you’ve found time to relax though! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Not quite an idea, but you did remind me of a conversation I had with Fate :3

You’ve helped a lot with the approachable list, and having your characters participate a lot in it :3

Oh dear, should I be scared of this idea?!

Oh, that! Well, I’m trying to get my characters to be active but no one seems to either be active or understand that if they’re approachable, they NEED to approach people (or ask someone to specifically approach them)!

Do you have any chchachchatchchachchatachchachchatchchachchatacchchachchatchchachchatachchachchatchchachchatactchchachchatchchachchatachchachchatchchachchatacchchachchatchchachchatachchachchatchchachchatactechatachchachchatchchachchatactchchachchatchchachchatachchachchatchchachchatacchchachchatchchachchatachchachchatchchachchatacters in the assembly hall?