◤ Exousía School for Exceptional Teens || RP/SG || Official thread ◢

~ Everett ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everett raises his eyebrow at the comment of more elites than him. Puh-lease. Everett was an elite, elites hang out with elites. His timid behavior was increasingly getting more and more aggressive. Part of Everett wanted him to continue to press this kids buttons, but he had no reason to other than for enjoyment and curiosity. However, though he was quite ruthless he wasn’t’ a bully.

Everett remains silent between his first spat, then answering his question. The kid looked like he needed a break to calm down and catch his breath. Everett glances at his shaking fists, and sees them stop shaking. He wondered if his dad had anger issues even at this age, and would he look like the kid infront of him. Everett blinks that thought away, as the thought of his dad ever being anything other than an anger-freak was stupid and un-elite. “I guess it depends on one’s definition of inhumane. If-” Everett decides to go personal about something he saw his father do, "someone kills a family, simply because they were angry, does that person deserve respect? "

@Hail_the_Stxrs

Mammon Morningstar || Assembly Hall
Mammon Started to rock back and forth on his feet. “Well, this is thrilling. You two make for great conversation.” He stared between them, waiting, but neither were saying much all. Probably stuck inside their heads, thinking about how attractive I am. “So,” Mammon nodded toward Crowe. “How’d you do in your testy thing?”

@HermanEpisode - Crowe
@Littlefeets - Luna

Jackson Jones || Waiting Room
Jackson ignored all the talk about vampires, maybe it would all just blow over for the time being. He used Tanner’s slight subject to his advantage. “You’re a werewolf?”, he asked, over-enthusiastically. He really wanted to change the subject, so he faked it. "Is your dad a werewolf? Or your mom? What’s a full moon like?

@FallenAngelNight13 - Tanner

Robokid / Miles Arthur Brady || Island - Task One
“Why are you two arguing when you could be helpin-” Miles started to ask when the creature withdrew. It then began to thrash about in the water causing waves to lap onto the beach, almost reaching him. “Everyone retreat backwards,” he called to the others, slowly stepping back. “Everyone retreat backwards.”

@Littlefeets - Ace
@SilverStar - Ethan
@FallenAngelNight13 - Mateo

Luna
I looked down when Mammon made a comment about the conversation. Probably because I didn’t talk much and Crowe wasn’t talking about too much either. “I t…try not t…to talk t…too much because of m…my st…stuttering… It t…tends to b…bother people…” I sighed. I knew as I got older my stuttering would decrease, especially as I got better about controlling my powers and became less nervous. I looked over a Crowe. I knew a little about his test, but not too much. So I did wonder how much he would actually tell Mammon.
@HermanEpisode
@CrazyCaliope

Crowe Roth || Assembly Hall

He glanced to Luna as she began to speak before refocusing on Mammon. Once he asked his question, he spoke. “I did fine.” He said. “Finished first out of my whole group.” He said. He refrained from telling him he was basically a sacrifice, as he wasn’t so sure how he’d react to that. He felt a bit bitter and wanted to punch something. Damn hormones. Chill out.

@CrazyCaliope - Mammon
@Littlefeets - Luna

Mammon Morningstar || Assembly Hall
Mammon took a step toward Luna and touched her shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb. “As much as I wish it weren’t true, the only way to get over it is to talk and feel comfortable around people. So keep talking.” Mammon then looked over at Crowe, smirking, but not dropping his hand or moving away from Luna. “Like Calvin. So you lost then? You were the first to fall, in your group?!”

@Littlefeets - Luna
@HermanEpisode - Crowe

Ace
As I watched the waves hitting the shoreline I became extra glad about being able to fly. “Anybody need a lift? Because at the rate we’re losing ground, someone is going to need one.” But either way the monster is distracted for a bit. Maybe it will give us a chance to better figure out how to kill it.
@CrazyCaliope
@FallenAngelNight13
@SilverStar

Luna
I was uncomfortable around people anyway, but Mammon touching my shoulder made me extra uncomfortable. “I…I c…can’t be very com…comfortable around p…people until I c…can actually con…control my p…powers. You know, n…not feel l…like my powers are rip…ripping me a…apart from the in…inside out.” My powers always have me under so much stress… I glared slightly at Mammon when he commented about Calvin. “You were t…the only person that wasn’t will…willing to st…stay be…behind.”
@CrazyCaliope
@HermanEpisode

Crowe Roth || Assembly Hall

He rolled his eyes at Mammon’s statement. “Not really. I just know how to get things done efficiently. Being selfish isn’t what gets you through this world, it’s what gets you destroyed.” He said. He rolled his sleeves up to his elbows before crossing his arms again. It still bothers me that they didn’t even hesitate to leave me behind… He thought.

@CrazyCaliope - Mammon
@Littlefeets - Luna

Callum blinks, feeling his rage dissolve into a wave of calm that crashes into him like a tide of fear and embarrassment. I just snapped. Why, why, oh why would I do that? But then he feels surprise as Everett only asks a simple question. “They themselves… should not get respect but we need to respect their rights. Without our rights, we strip civilization away into injustice and anarchy… which is why we have the Miranda rights and more of course,” he explained slowly, treating his words with delicate care as if it were a bomb that could potentially go off soon. Move too fast and an unpredictable event could happen, too slow and you can be a failure. It was a sort of dance of words that Callum would need to learn the tempo to fast if he wanted to survive this encounter. It was like watching an animal documentary except now he wasn’t sure who would become the predator in this scenario and who would become the… prey.

@FallenAngelNight13

Aida Cage
Aida watched the hog as she held onto the horn.” Okay…just a little closer and I’m sure I can make it somewhat safe.” She glanced quickly at them then back at the hog, and held her position.

@FallenAngelNight13 @QueenChid

ORP: Tiny little bump just so that this doesn’t get closed