Experienced Artist Needed!

I need a special background made for a story I’m making. I have zero editing experience and it would be a HUGE help. I need it to be a book with the words “MALVA” written across the cover in fancy lettering. I’d like the book to be zoomed in so it fills most of the screen and the book to look rugged but polished at the same time…if that makes sense. I’m looking for a very detailed picture, so it’s kind of like a “special art scene”.
This is my rough sketch:

So the box on the outside is the “screen” and the book is on the inside taking up most of the screen and what it isn’t taking up will be light purple. It would be kind of cartoon-ish but very neat and clean. I know it’s be a lot to ask for but I have a very specific image in my head. Hopefully someone can make it become a reality. For more information you can message me or just comment down below. Thank you in advance! :heart::heart::heart:

Hmmm. I’d be interested.

That would be awesome!! How much experience do you have ??

Uh… I’m not quite sure. Maybe a few months? I think I’m pretty good at it though.
Here’s the example I made while waiting for your response:

Example

That’s not bad at all. I was looking for more of a cartoon effect if that’s possible. And I’d like the book to be zoomed in and on more of a diagonal, purple background and the font of the “MALVA” to be more girly. I have a very specific image in my head. Something like this, but better:

The box on the outside would be the screen

I could do that.

That would be great! How much experience do you have?? Do you have any previous designs I can look at? If not just show me your take on my idea and we’ll go from there. Could you contact me through pm?

I drew the Mona Lisa once, everyone in my class was shook :joy::joy::joy:

Those are really nice. I wish I could do that. I have zero editing skills lol :joy: I’m excited to see what you’ll do with my idea :slight_smile:

Thank you, and I bet you have tal3nts!

No not really :joy: I really want to learn though

Thanks so much

Your welcome!

Just pm me the background whenever you finish it

Thanks for this it really helps!

Can you make me a profile pic?

Sure!

I mean- a background?