๐Ÿ’— Experienced Proofreader needed ๐Ÿ’—

Hi there, Iโ€™m in need of an proofreader for my story. Iโ€™d be very much appreciated it!
:heartpulse: Please read the captions below, thank you! :heartpulse:

:point_down:Requirements :
:tea:You must has rich experienced and has worked with others.
:tea:You must reply to my message rather than ignore it.
:tea:If you have any questions or need a vacation, you must inform me beforehand.
:tea:Would be great if you have Instagram account.
:tea:If you are interested or you know anyone you can comment down below or DM meโ€‹ :relaxed: @joxilove.write :tea:

2 Likes

Hey! Iโ€™m writing a story with someone else, and have done some proofreading for others, what exactly do you want? my instagram is @pain.central_

I was looking for an proofreader for my story. I already mentioned in the above.

I am a proofreader with lots of free time. I have worked with several amazing authors, so Iโ€™m experienced. I do take it seriously, and can make a deal about being a permanent proofreader if thatโ€™s what you so choose. For the most part, I almost immediately reply quickly since Iโ€™m always on here, but it will vary depending on our time zones. Lastly, my first language is English and my second is Spanish. I could start as soon as tomorrow, if youโ€™d like. Although, I donโ€™t have Instagram. If you think we could work together please PM me here, if not thatโ€™s completely understandable too.

1 Like

I will be glad to help, do you just need proofreading in terms of spelling and grammar or coding?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.