Experienced writers: do you ever get faster?

I may be a little late, but I can tell you when I first started writing (July 2017) it took me way longer to do everything, and I knew waaaay less, some of it is practicing and finding out tricks by yourself. I also needed to find other people’s templates for customization, because I couldn’t do it myself (well, now Ican :wink:)
So, it might take a while, and I suggest you to make a practice story first, before going into writing a story straight away (especially when you’re using advanced directing), so, relax, don’t stress out, give it time, practice, you’ll get better!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the wonderful advice!!

Absolutely!

1 Like

I been on episode since 2016, October. I have got faster. Then again I been lazy at writing so. I remember the animations and all so.

2 Likes

I’ve been practising with my coding since the summer of 2017, not that long away, and I can do the coding extremely fast, but only because I worked extremely hard I watched a billion tutorials (which I recommend Joseph Evans) that came with a lot of commitment. My tips are is to do it slowly, say you wanted to learn about zooms do beginner’s views, then advanced views, just do yourself a favour and break it down x

2 Likes

Joseph Evans helped me out a lot in the beginning too!

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: