Experiment: Release A Cliche Story to Compare to your Original Story!

So, when I’m bored, I start doing weird stuff. Like this! We should make a cliché story and publish it to compare the reads to your original stories. There are literally obvious clichés in Episode. The plot can be as good as you want or bad!

I suggest bad so it’ll be more fun!
Sorry if it’s in the wrong section!

8 Likes

Omg I love this idea :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahhaha actually I started one as a joke:

Which I actually am considering completing and publishing (as an obvious satire) as it’s actually been a fun break lol.
I’ve also considered publishing a purposely trashy story (under a pseudonym) just to see how it goes :rofl::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I need to write a story to participate lol
I’ll do this if I ever publish

2 Likes

Should it be about bad boy vs nice boy or mafia or stepbrothers?

1 Like

How about two in one: Mafia stepbrothers. Who will she choose? The bad boy leader? Or the high school bad boy.

2 Likes

Oh my god that’s perfect!

2 Likes

I just thought of it on the spot :joy: You could also do it where the brothers are polar opposite

2 Likes

But she’s gotta choose the bad boy. It aint a cliche if she doesn’t chooses the brooding, rude, mean bad boy.

2 Likes

Remember to only use underdeveloped characters! Sometimes the main character actually has substance, and that really puts me off :pensive:

10 Likes

Gotcha ya!

2 Likes

What an awesome idea!

2 Likes

Ok guys this is the desc!
When you meet a mafia leader and a hot bad boy in your school, you think you have all.
But you find out that they’re-
step brothers?!

And I named it Mafia Stepbrothers

7 Likes

Tell me when that comes out, I need a mindless read

4 Likes

I can write one rn just for fun, is that okay?

3 Likes

Yeah you can! Any one can do it!

2 Likes

I’m not even gonna plan it cuz the ones I read seems like they never plan their story!

2 Likes

I’m so excited!!! I’m starting rn.

3 Likes

YESSSS! This makes me really happy

2 Likes

I need to read your story and @Tom_THE_Best’s!

2 Likes