Experiment: Release A Cliche Story to Compare to your Original Story!

Same.

1 Like

Just wing it and along the way throw in every cliche you can think of.
Unplanned pregnancy? :white_check_mark:
Kidnapping? :white_check_mark:
Breaking up to “keep her safe”? :white_check_mark:
Mean girl with a revenge plot? :white_check_mark:
etc

11 Likes

Have her be saved in an alleyway :raised_hands:
Make it rain when they fight​:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::broken_heart:
Tragic backstory :sob:
And make every guy love her :woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

I would totally partake but when the cliche story beats my much better story I’ll be really sad

7 Likes

dont forget the overprotective mother
the shy mc
the Li that is a jerk to her
the I get in while you are changing thing
and the party when she is forced to live with him but falls in love

2 Likes

I wrote a short cliche story that has almost everything cliche in it. While it doesn’t have as many reads as a normal story I did get a good response about how funny it was.

2 Likes

Ooh! Don’t you just love it when the MC meets her (or both) LI after he saves her from a random, ugly creep who was bothering her at a party! I think that’s so great! The MC, being above the party lifestyle because she’s “not like other girls” is so out of her element! But of course she goes, her sassy, black and/or gay best friend told her to go, only to ditch her in the first few seconds.

Did I forget to mention the LI bad boy is also a vampire?

4 Likes

@Tom_THE_Best
I N E E D THIS STORY.

2 Likes

facts

2 Likes

So guys, how should I begin my story? *this is what happens when you don’t plan your story :unamused:… *

@AMagic @Luna_Kesem @EliseC @Empower @WritingtheWorld @MG_789 @rickyy @Charming @Kittimu @Richelot @FallenAngelNight13

if I come of as annoying sorry :frowning:

5 Likes

High school. The MC is getting bullied by the mean girls, her tough best friend isn’t there to help her? Maybe the new bad boy just moved to the school and comes to her defense?

3 Likes

OR she gets invited to a party and leaves by herself, because parties are lame. Ends up getting mugged by a group of guys and the mafia leader comes to her rescue? :joy:

1 Like

Actually that would be amazing. I would love to write such thing too obviously a parody. There’s one already made lol ! Called Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad by J. Miley

1 Like

I am so reading this

2 Likes

The alarm rings. The mc wakes up and yawns, then quickly checks the clock.
“Oh no! I’m late to my first day in a new school!”
She dresses, brushes her hair and (despite being late) has time to do her makeup. When she goes down, she sees her alcoholic mother who insults her a bit and says something about her father’s death/disappearance/that time when he went to buy cigarettes and never came back.

4 Likes

I’d love to participate but I take so long to write an episode as it is :sob:

5 Likes

And ofc you have to introduce the bff that has to be a poc.saying that she is your bff from kindergarten but then don’t develop her character after. And when she arrives to school she learns that there is a party that night does not want to go some she is shy and all but the bff peer pressure her into going because the jock/popular guy will be there(the bff will abandon her after) then the Mac gets insulted by the mean girl.

1 Like

This :clap:t2:

2 Likes

‘Hi, I’m Tom. This is my first story. I’m sorry for any mistakes but I promise after chapter twenty it gets much better’

10 Likes

Holy-
U just described every bad new girl love story ever-

2 Likes