Experiment: What happens if we all get a story in the trending section?

Thank you for mentioning me! <3

1 Like

I admire the effort but in reality I’m not sure it’d work. Not enough people on forums to get everyone who replies to the thread on the trending section. :thinking:

9 Likes

True :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag :blush:

Here is the link of my story of some of you want to give it a try !
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4694179110518784

Here’s my Instagram if you wanna catch up and see the description and stuff: @hijiko.episode

2 Likes

Alright, starting to read right now! Will send screenshots of stories in one post so I won’t spam. :wink:

1 Like

Alright. Some stories Ive read that I will post first and will replay :heart::heart_eyes:

Deadly Trial: @Hijiko

I gotta continue!!! LOOKING FOR MOR3 CHAPTERS!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

LINK: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6551964166455296

Story: Temperamental
Author: Sam & Renae
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 3
Description: Victoria Hartley will do whatever it takes to leave her past behind. What will she do when fate has other plans involving Jackson Reynolds.
Instagram: @renae.sam.epy

1 Like

Feel free to use our book for your experiment and good luck!

Story Title : Clue: Belly Driven

Story Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5776129464270848

Promotional Video :

Written by : Yanique Campbell and Coded by : Monique Campbell

Description : With an empty jar and a note you solve riddles to find your Bear Gums.

Contains : mini-games, timed choices, tappable objects and a quest for your belly!!!

About us : Two Jamaican sisters, Yanique Campbell and Monique Campbell teamed up to write this master piece. : :slight_smile:

Instagrams : @chrisann55 and @yan_yan_too_cute

1 Like

I think this is a nice idea in theory but what exactly is the process of your experiment? Is it just for people to drop their stories on this thread and hope enough people read it?
It would take a certain amount of reads (darn near 2-5k a day. Edit: definitely more than that) to be able to get into the TS and stay there, so if I can, I would suggest trying to come up with a solid game plan to carry out this experiment. How do you all plan on getting each other seen? Maybe play around with different key words? Marketing strategies (such as all getting together and promoting through IG or something), cover types, etc. Is this going to be a group effort or a bunch of people just throwing their stories on the thread without returning any energy (thus accidentally turning this into a r4r thread)?

These are just suggestions to see if you all can do some solid planning. I’d love to see you all succeed!

8 Likes

I feel like this will be a R4R thread…

We kinda did something similar before with Line 400. So, the forums can definitely influence the trending.

6 Likes

Okay, here are my two published stories. One is under a co-written account.

Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Author: WolfGamerGirl37
Episodes: 4
Genre: Drama
Description: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being set up for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes within the Blue Dragon gang.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158041349652480

Co-written Story

Title: College Days: A Mystical Beginning
Author: WolfnDragon
Episodes: 4
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Three best friends are admitted to Godafraedi College for creatures of mythological beings. Two know of their heritage but one does not.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6027909525274624

@loveyourself
@talesbyrose
@Dazz12
@amberose
@Heather_M97
@Olivia2124
@Simila100

2 Likes

True, we do need a plan!

2 Likes

Okay I kinda have a plan though I don’t think it’ll work we could, each day recommend a small authors story like making a thread or something!

1 Like

It could work if you get enough people to agree to promote and read the story. You’d have to give it time to build up. @ELx how did you guys do it?

2 Likes

Should We Do It!

• Let’s Do It!
  • Nah I’m good!

0 voters

@amberose made a thread about it:

But to cut it short, someone already had a story with 400 lines already, it was short and easy to read. They put the story in Adventure (since that seems to be the easiest one to trend) and we promoted it for everyone to read it on the same day. I think it gained about 200 reads in a day, it did enter Adventure’s trending section I believe.

8 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

Memories :sleepy:

5 Likes

Or should we do this focus in one story to get it in the trending section?

We could try it again, but the experiment’s success mostly relied on Adventure genre and short chapters.
There are a lot of factors for a story’s success, so I assume you’d at least need to pick an art style majority would like. Not to mention that chapters would have to be short (I’m talking about 7 minute short) so people can read it fast and replay again.

Adventurous entries were already trending one hour after deadline ended, I had to scroll down a bit to see any Clue entries, I could only find one, and it had 25k reads. I assume any genre outside of Adventure would be hard to trend.

3 Likes