Explain the weirdest dream you've ever had!

I have PLENTY but I will share the one I had when I was about 6 maybe? anyways so in the dream me and my dad were walking around the store, it was empty and it looked like a ross but EMPTY, we were the only ones there, and also mannequins were there. then the mannequins came alive and one of them followed me around the store. I think it had to with the fact that I watched the “turn me on” music video by Nicki Minaj and David Guetta. The mv SCARED ME as a kid.

11 Likes

Dang it. 99.99% of my dreams = forgotten and the ones I do remember don’t fit the criteria. :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

You remember your dreams? :joy: I can’t remember any right now but there were some very weird ones of running around a cruise boat and my family was there. Years later me and my family went on one and me and my sister did actually run around the boat since we had our own key cards. So they were weird I just can’t remember what happened in them

3 Likes

Lmao, I’ve had so many but I haven’t had a dream in a few weeks unfortunately…Here’s a couple I vividly remember from a few years ago–Warning they’re super-super weird & inappropriate!!

open if you dare ://
  • I remember having a dream, I was about, 8 -ish? Anyway, what I remember is being in a public park with all of my closest friends, then all of a sudden I start stripping my clothing off, but for “some” reason I kept my underwear on. I don’t remember keeping my top on because well-I was 8 and wasn’t THAT developed yet. Anyway my friends started running around a huge tree and ran all the way down town—then I woke up.

• Another most recent one was a few days after watching Avengers Infinity War–Man did that go to my head. I remember it was very late at night and the streets were completely vacant, no body was there and no body made any sound–it was pitch black. What happened is my family wasn’t there, and they usually never are, the point is I remember getting down really low to scavenge the area for like fugitives or criminals who would try to do something…As I noticed there was nothing in plain sight I dashed all the way to the sidewalk and started spirting for my life. I’m pretty sure someone all of a sudden started chasing me and eventually caught up because, hell 5 ft tall, short little legs girl here? Long story, short–I ended up beating him up and taking SPOILER OF INFINITY WARa weird stone out of his forehead as a way of defeating him (like in Infinity War when Thanos took out Vision’s stone in his forehead and killed him) :joy: :joy:

• This one is less weird overall but I think I was dreaming this during a very overwhelming and stressful time in my life: I’m usually always my age in my dreams, but in this one I recall being chased by a bee around campus–It’s odd because I was almost doing laps around a college campus and every time I finished a “lap” some college dude kept saying the next number, to keep track of each one. I remember in the middle of a certain “lap” I was wearing my backpack while caring a set of heavy books. Keep in mind I was being chased by a bee and I’m terrified of them.–So I dropped all of my books and remembered that I was being chased, so I kept running and running and then when I finished all of my laps so British guy offers me a flyer for some event which I can’t remember for what. --This was a few months ago.

• Lastly, I had a dream where my best friend was acting very oddly to me–like a guy/girl guy/guy girl/girl relationship would act towards each other? Well she walked over to me whilst we we in school, during class, but everyone was doing their own thing and being chatter boxes, but anyway she walked over and sat on my lap as if I was Santa Claus ready to hear her desired gift. You’d think I’d push her off because thats really odd, even to even dream about that, but I didn’t. Next thing I knew we both started flirting. Longer story short, this dream made me realize I was bisexual, and had a crush on my best friend, which she also had on me–we just never took it anywhere. The end.

5 Likes

@schittwriter @bakedpotato It’s odd. The only dreams I forget are the REALLY good ones…but the others I remember since I was like 5 :joy: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

I haven’t had one in so long that none are coming to mind. But people always wake me at the good parts of my dreams. But how do you remember ones from when you were five? :joy:

3 Likes

most of my dreams are effected by what goes on in my life, like literally everyone else, but for example if you read my last paragraph (beware of the others) in the 1st comment I made above you would understand at least a little bit of what I mean.

4 Likes

Well here you go! :white_heart:

I think I had these dreams in a summer break like years ago. :thinking:

First dream

So in the dream I came to school, (like on a normal school day)so as I was going through the halls there was one of my friends building something with the Minecraft blocks (yea not weird at all) and just like that I start to build something too right beside her, and I guess there were other kids who did the same thing (I don’t even like Minecraft like what?). Anyway some time later with building and comparing and stuff I decided I’m going to walk through the school halls, and no idea why but on the 2nd floor my mum was sleeping there on a couch like… ok, and my brother was home playing video games the whole dream. Oh and I also for some reason took my cat with me to school, of course there happened other things, but I don’t really wanna go too detailed, anyway the dream ended with me walking home holding my cat in my arms. :rofl:

Second dream

Another dream, again about school, it was a normal school day, I don’t know how, but everything turned around, like all of a sudden there was a monster in our school and we had to survive there, in the end I think there was a fire or something and we (me and my friends) got out. (again don’t wanna go too detailed) :joy:

:)

And well I have so many other weird dreams, even nightmares (if I have them) like imagine me having a nightmare, and then when it kinda ends I’m like, ok now what if we would take that part out and we do that instead, no kidding that’s what happens to my nightmares all the time. (like I play many versions through every nightmare)(it wasn’t like that when I was younger) :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

When your dream reveals your sexuality. Lmao that one was a funny dream.

3 Likes

I still remember a few dreams since I was 5 as well.

2 Likes

I know, I think I was cringing in real life–I remember moving around :unamused: but oh well-

Me too! I remember having a dream around 5 or 6 where I fell down the stairs while being chased by a dinosaur because of Dinosaur Train–or because of Swiper the Fox :rofl:

2 Likes

Me dreaming about finding a toilet in an empty house :joy::eyes:

5 Likes

I had one where I was on a train and I was crying for my mom.

2 Likes

I had a weird one when I was younger… seven, maybe? I read the book Clark the Shark before bed and then I ended up dreaming about a shark walking on its hind tail, chasing me around the house.
There’s also another weird dream I had, but it’s over-the-top weird so I’m not comfortable sharing :joy:

3 Likes

I can tell that I’ve been dreaming a lot about my English teacher for the last few months :flushed:

Here’s two of them

In school

So we had a normal English class, and after some time the teacher had to go out. She was out for a pretty long time. Then the door opened, but it wasn’t her; it was some high school girl around 16. She was wearing a hoodie and had blond hair in a ponytail, but she was pretty dirty, like she was rolling in mud. At the time, I was sitting in the back row next to the window, but this time, I was in the middle, and she sat right in front of me. She said that she’d watch us out till our teacher gets back. In the end, the teacher came back, but the girl was nowhere to be found. I’ve never seen that girl in my life :sob:

Shop

Before I start, a little description of the environment. Next to my school, there’s a normal shop with food, stuff for home, etc. but it’s quite small like only 3 people can fit in.
So one day after school, I had to go to buy some bread and something for myself. I went in and saw that the shop was 2 times bigger than it’s in real life and there were a lot of students and grown-ups.
I went to the part where they sell bread, but nothing was there but a sign that said: “We ran out of bread. Our delivery is late; please go upstairs to get bread.” Note that the shop doesn’t have the second floor. Next to the stairs were fruits, and I think I picked up a pear or eggplant. And out of nowhere, my English teacher showed up pinching my left hand. :no_mouth: She said something but I don’t remember. But what was the worst that she bit my nail on my forefinger :flushed: (I can still feel the place she bit) and went upstairs. There were also some kids from school going upstairs in a row like ants with pretty serious faces. I went after them and I found two room. One was full with all kinds of bread and another I think with fruits. I took what I needed but at the exit I saw my English teacher talking to someone but I couldn’t see. He was like in a shadow all black. I went downstairs then I woke up.

Has anyone ever had a dream that included their teacher? :thinking:

If you want to hear more dreams about my English teacher send me a pm :joy:

3 Likes

okay so imagine this weird gremlin subspecies somewhere between gremlins and the grinch- they SPEAK ENGLISH ALRIGHT

So I WAS A FAIRY FLYING AROUND IN THIS WEIRD OVERGROWN FOREST WITH TINKLY LIGHTS

THEN SUDDENLY BLAM A NET GOES OVER MY HEAD ITS THE GREMLINS and im here like wtf? and theyre like hey shhh we’re tryna help you, why are you flying during a solstice? im just like huh? and theyre like you dont know our traditions do you? howd you forget that gremlins travel in packs like mafias and they kidnap fairies on the solstice to TURN INTO A MEAL WHILST THE FAIRIES ARE STILL ALIVE- now when I dream I feel the injuries I sustain so im like HELL NO GET AWAY and then their DAD bursts through the door- and theyre like NO WE WERE TRYNA PROTECT U…

And then I ended up the chosen fairy for the pack meal.

but then for some reason the dad fell in love with me cause of my wings creepo and let me live and I became a gremlin mafia wife

I think watching that one movie before bed was responsible the one about the thanksgiving pardoned turkey where the daughter of the president saves the turkey from being on the plate and then the turkey is kidnapped to stop thanksgiving from ever happening.

3 Likes

Okay, so y’all might laugh but…

I was in a dream with my younger brother, and my older sister and we were watching this protest in this like desert-ish place. We were standing on top of this dune so they were kinda below but we were still able to see them. They were holding up signs but it had nothing on it, and then a few moments later four people came in between the protesting crowds with one of those things that they carry injured people in the ER on, and Charlie D’Amelio was literally lying on it with her hands placed on her chest like she was dead. Except she wasn’t. I think they must’ve knocked her out or something, but she definitely wasn’t dead. Next thing I know, they just yeet her into a volcano (where tf did a volcano come from? I have no idea) like some kind of “sacrifice” and literal fire comes out at the top.

“I told them it was a bad idea to protest.” I told my brother and sister, and we including the protesting people just went dead silent for a minute or two until a castle comes out like Disneyland.

Anyways, that was a really weird dream.

4 Likes

I had a dream that I was at a Matthew Morrison concert, and he was dancing. I think that explains enough of how weird it was. :grinning:

I’ve had plenty more weird dreams but I can’t seem to remember them anymore. Whoops!

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s considered weird ksbdjs :sob: but, i had a mini dream you can say lmao, that was like 5 years ago and i still remember it :pensive::raised_back_of_hand: so a bee was in front of my house minding its own business as it should, and then i came and sprayed some water on it to die because i was problematic SJBDJSHSHA so it followed me and i was running then when it actually got to me, i woke up and fell down from my bed.:v:

4 Likes

“My Hot Gremlin Mafia” would be a great Episode story…

4 Likes