Explain your username!

explain your username :blue_heart:

mine: billie eilish is my favourite singer and her surname was available lmao

16 Likes

the “writes” part is because i write on episode and “jpn” is an abbreviation for my language

3 Likes

Stella is my dog’s name and 2003 is the year I was born :relieved:

1 Like

the artsy part is because I’m artistic and the person part was because people don’t know what to call me because I’m trans so I made my name “theartsyperson”

2 Likes

Amphia is just a name I can up with, and I liked the sound of it.
I use it, because I don’t like to use my real name. :joy:

5 Likes

@uglygh0stt was a friends screen name and she stopped using it so I asked if I could because I just loved it so much. That was 7 years ago lol

2 Likes

Well, my name is Annolia, so Ann is short for that, the Sza part… idk dudes… :joy_cat::woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

My friends call me genie but I spelled it Gennie and G is just for show.

3 Likes

haruka because my name is haruka :joy:

2 Likes

I like flying.

I know, I’m not really that creative with my name picking

7 Likes

I like it! xx

2 Likes

Wow, thank you, that’s really the last thing I’d expect to get a compliment for :heart:

2 Likes

I don’t feel comfortable using my real name on the internet

I watch anime and fall in love with a character and his last name is Okumura and I want to be his sister lmao,

Wait I’m not weird

5 Likes

My name is Emma and one of many nicknames happens to be Emmzy
I can’t remember last time someone called me that.

1 Like

I like bananas, and they are technically berries :banana::sparkles:

1 Like

No problem! xx

2 Likes

Coraline Jones of course :rofl:

1 Like

Well my name is Kylie! And I got tormented relentlessly for my middle name (which starts with a J) so I just started writing Kylie “Jay” on all of my schoolwork because it was like I was using my middle name without actually using it. Soon all of my peers and teachers knew me by that and my actual middle name was forgotten about. It eventually turned into my artist signature and now it (or the abbreviation KJ) is in all of my social media names/handles (KylieJayx3, KylieJay, princesskjx3).

Bullies suck and to this day I’m a grown adult with children of my own and I’m still insecure about my middle name.

3 Likes

LQ is the abbreviation of my first and family name while ‘Walter’ was the first name of the protagonist in my favorite TV show called ‘Breaking Bad’ :laughing:

1 Like

the epyy part is because (well, you know) and mousse is my name

1 Like