Explain your username!

Whaaaat

2 Likes

Omg I just googled it how did I never know this-? :flushed::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Literally just combined my three favorite food to make my username, because why not :joy:

2 Likes

Mine is totally random but Iā€™ve grown attached to it :joy:

2 Likes

Mine is from when we had a project in 5th and had to do a fake social media and Iā€™m a dancer so 5th grade me determined my online name many years later :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I love your name, Iā€™m actually shocked that you have it though, since itā€™s so simple! :heart: :airplane:

3 Likes

Cece for my nickname and epyy for episode lmao :joy: :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Alexei after my favorite character in Stranger Things. Though it became less of a username for me and more what people just call me in general irl. Alexei is also kind of a variation of my real name too.

2 Likes

Pretty self explanatory, Iā€™m an episode fangirl haha. And my birthday is on February 15 so thatā€™s why the numbers are 215

2 Likes

My name is Flora, but my friends call me Flo and B is the first letter of my last name.

2 Likes

My name is Rosie and I got Episode when I was 13 and I was turning 14 that year. So, I decided to dedicate part of my username to the age I was at when I got Episode the app and started reading stories.

2 Likes

aww Iā€™m sorry about the bullies, they were stupid! I think Kylie Jay has a fabulous ring to it! it makes for a very cool username and middle name.

2 Likes

Ahw thank you :heart: Iā€™m just glad something good was able to emerge from it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

zoe is my name, and exe is like a file name

thought it was cool

3 Likes

Of course!! xx :smile:

2 Likes

gucci is my catā€™s name, and, wellā€¦ i like pie.

4 Likes

My natural hair is super wavy & poofy. One day, I didnā€™t straighten it or style it like I normally do. Someone said it looked like snakes, so I was like okay I guess Iā€™m Medusa now. :stuck_out_tongue:
The ā€œJettā€ part comes from Joan Jett. Sheā€™s one of my idols and people have told me I remind them of her. lol

3 Likes

Hanniebunny has always been my nickname my whole class would call me.

1 Like

My real name is Hanne

1 Like

I wanted to make an episode account, and I am a huge animal loveršŸ˜. I am also not creative, so I use animal names+account purpose.
:heavy_heart_exclamation::black_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart::sparkling_heart:

:lion: was already taken, and Iā€™ve tried so hard thinking of something but all my suggestions werenā€™t good enough/already takenā€¦ I got a bit frustrated after 1+ hour brainstorming, so I take a break, got something to eat, and turn on the tv to watch National Geographic. :nerd_face:
And guess what?:smirk::wink:

A documentary about tigers! :tiger2:
I immediately filled it in, and it wasnā€™t taken!

Fun fact, I realized after week that it also matches my initials!:joy:
Got it? (E.T)
EpisodetigeršŸ˜›

3 Likes