Explain your username!

I’ve always had an interest in Irish myths and folklore. The banshee was always interesting to me because they’re both a spirit and a fairy harbinger of death. :ghost: :fairy:

2 Likes

Well — umm — hello my name is Zoya Fatima :sweat_smile: :laughing:

My name is Alice, so I mixed Alice and Episode lol
Funny story: my husband thought that my last name was “Pisode” bc alicepisode used to be my IG username, I had to explain to him that it wasn’t :no_good_woman:

1 Like

haha :joy:

Mine is luisa_lovely1
-My name is Luisa which explains the first half
-And lovely I just think it goes with my name and I use it everytime I have to pick a username lol
-And honestly all started with kahoot for my school because I set mine to luisa_lovely (with a heart)
-And yea ever since I’ve been using it. And the 1 is there because luisa_lovely wasnt available

Kind of wanna change my user now

GRH are my initials.

2 Likes

It used to be my username on another app. I liked having a really edgy aesthetic at the time because I was listening to a lot of heavy metal and hard rock. I’m not exactly sure why that name, but I just remember thinking “Oh, this sounds edgy” and liking it. It has a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

Well, teja is a mix of my and another persons last names 1st 2 words, actually It was supposed to be ‘taje’ but that sounds kinda… . And 6274(In dial for call keyboard) is the number from of my 1st names first 4 words.

OMG! Banana fish!!
Eiji :laughing:

It matches my condition, “Blue”. So it’s “Bluey” and “tales” as in stories.:sleeping:

YourMom, cause it was the first thing i thought of and i thought i could change it later but i can’t :sob:

4 Likes

At least you’re immune to “yo mama” jokes because if somebody is friends with you, you’re their mom and if somebody tries to make a yo mama joke, then they’ll be insulting you and feel bad after.

1 Like

i just wanted to ask one question but i got hooked on the forums. it was random cause i was watching gordon screaming on my tv🥰 can’t change it🥳

4 Likes

puppy is because i love dogs and especially puppys and lost is because i wanted my username to be ‘lost soul’ but that would’ve sounded very cringe so i made it like that

and honestly i regret it a little because there’s this phrase that says ex. you’re coming back like a lost puppy so yeah…

1 Like

JustAPerson just because I’m just a person and it was the first thing I thought off because most names were taken. I also thought I could change it later, but I can’t. Now my name is just a part of me

1 Like

Dove6 my friends used to call me Dove ( I have no idea why) and 6 cuz that was the day I was born. Hope it makes sense

2 Likes

joanne is the english translation of my second name

1 Like

Well it’s a coconut, which I don’t even like the taste of lmao

My friend told me to get something memorable but then put a twist on a letter or smth, so yeah

2 Likes

Youngbl00d: kinda explanatory that i like 5SOS’ Youngblood album

in addition my friend said that i should add a twist to the name so clever me added zeros instead of o’s

ngl i still like this username lol

1 Like