Explain your username!

Youngbl00d: kinda explanatory that i like 5SOS’ Youngblood album

in addition my friend said that i should add a twist to the name so clever me added zeros instead of o’s

ngl i still like this username lol

1 Like

How does everyone here have that friend to tell them “put a twist on the words”. Do we all have that same one friend :joy:

1 Like

My name is Davideogurl cuz I use to have a Yt channel making videos but I fell of so now it’s no point of having this name but I’m keeping it cuz I like it

perhaps lol XD mine just wants me to be “special”

Dramatic is how I always act (lol)

1 Like

Solarnetic

I love k-pop and my bias is Solar from MAMAMOO. I also wanted my username to sound more online and technical so I randomly put netic.

3 Likes

Amalna is my cousin’s and my name copaining
I love my cousin very much so I put this name

1 Like

well my name sounds like mirror and when harry styles said “mirror mirror” in his cover with lizzo it sounded like mira (which is my name) so yeah, harry basically said my name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :nail_care:

2 Likes

My first name is Anna and W is the first letter of my last name, Stories because I plan to write on other platforms too, so I didn’t stick to Epy or Episode etc. :white_heart:

your pfp is the best

1 Like

btw I loved his cover

1 Like

PS is an abbreviation for my full name. Girl because well, I’m a girl(ik ik I’m SO not creative). 1316 is my birthdate.
Also, I had kept this as my username in Pokemon Showdown(its a website) too, so I was just too lazy to think of another :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

How is 1316 a birth date? There are only 12 months. Or maybe I’m reading it wrong. Sorry. Just wondering.

Pokémon Showdown is also PS

1 Like

It’s alright it’s alright. 1316 is beasically 13/1/6 :sweat_smile:

Daaammnnn I totally hadn’t realised that! Wait. You know Pokémon Showdown? :pleading_face: :hushed:

1 Like

Ohh I get it now. Thanks

No I don’t actually know it but I realized it has the same initials. Is it good?

1 Like

No probs!

Ohh…It’s AMAZING! But only if you watch and like pokemon…

1 Like

my nickname is Lucy, my actual name is Libuše tho :dDd yeah so Lucy and idk the 3, it was available lol

2 Likes