Explosion sound error

So… using the “explosion_large” sound has been glitching? I don’t know if it really is just a glitch on my side, or if it’s placed wrong.

When I preview it on my phone sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t. I’m worried that when I release it the sound won’t work. I’ve tried moving it around everywhere but it still doesn’t work, it keeps working and not working repeatedly. Please help

1 Like

Have you tried putting @pause for a beat or @pause for .5 between them (music off and sound explosion_explosion) instead? Just a suggestion

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

It didn’t work. I thought this was the answer :disappointed: Thank you though

1 Like

Put sound off before the pause. If you try to play the sound more than once per episode it doesn’t play.
I’m so paranoid with this bug, I start every scene with sound off.

It worked! I tried it twice just in case AND IT WORKED! Thank you so much. I’m going to start scenes with sound off too :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.